finally

spkerhed

Donating Member
Registered
well it took almost 2 weeks but finally got the lift from harbor freight had to put it together and then throw the wifes bike up to cut down the kick stand man its way better than working on the floor
super.gif

IMGP2654.JPG

very nice
beerchug.gif
one of these days when i stop spending all my money on the bike i'm going to do the same thing

WOW!! That thing is nice. I've been contemplating one for a while now. Since I do all of my service/mods, that thing would be of great help. I'm going to have to go run by our local Harbor Freight store and see what's the deal-io!!!
bowdown.gif

Just had a brain fart. (whew, and it stinks too...) What if I visited our local Harbor Freight and price the lifts, talk with a manager, and possibly get a Group Buy going?
rock.gif
How many would be interested? Especially if we could beat the current $379 +$60 shipping price? May just be a plan.

(bacharles @ Apr. 02 2007,21:40) Just had a brain fart. (whew, and it stinks too...)  What if I visited our local Harbor Freight and price the lifts, talk with a manager, and possibly get a Group Buy going?
rock.gif
 How many would be interested?  Especially if we could beat the current $379 +$60 shipping price?  May just be a plan.
Sounds like a plan
wink.gif

Is that the hydraulic or foot-jack lift? Been eying that one for awhile myself...$299 I believe.

OK, here's the deal. I will go by the Harbor Freight tomorrow afternoon after I wake up from working nights, and see what I can do.

(bacharles @ Apr. 02 2007,21:40) Just had a brain fart. (whew, and it stinks too...)  What if I visited our local Harbor Freight and price the lifts, talk with a manager, and possibly get a Group Buy going?
rock.gif
 How many would be interested?  Especially if we could beat the current $379 +$60 shipping price?  May just be a plan.
m em ememememe me me me me me

I want one.
bluegrab.gif

You can get the hydraulic lift, with the foot pump only, for around $299 on sale and if you wait until they come out with one of their 20% off coupons you can get it for $240. The wheel chock on the manual lift isn't near as good as the chock that comes with the lift for $379, but I ended up taking off the chock and just using my rear stand evey time I put a bike on the lift.

(bacharles @ Apr. 02 2007,15:40) Just had a brain fart. (whew, and it stinks too...)  What if I visited our local Harbor Freight and price the lifts, talk with a manager, and possibly get a Group Buy going?
rock.gif
The lift runs $299.00 almost all the time. But sign up for their mail flier, on the back page you get a 10 to 15% off coupon. $45.00 dollars off is a good deal!

(bacharles @ Apr. 02 2007,23:40) Just had a brain fart. (whew, and it stinks too...)  What if I visited our local Harbor Freight and price the lifts, talk with a manager, and possibly get a Group Buy going?
rock.gif
Interested

(FastBusa @ Apr. 03 2007,07:27)
(bacharles @ Apr. 02 2007,15:40) Just had a brain fart. (whew, and it stinks too...)  What if I visited our local Harbor Freight and price the lifts, talk with a manager, and possibly get a Group Buy going?
rock.gif
 How many would be interested?
But sign up for their mail flier, on the back page you get a 10 to 15% off coupon.  $45.00 dollars off is a good deal!
would be interested...signed up for the free retail flyer

(GIXERHP @ Apr. 02 2007,21:45) Ive had a Handy lift for years, and would never work on the ground again!
+1 Can't beat the handy lift.

(ToyKraz @ Apr. 02 2007,22:08)
(GIXERHP @ Apr. 02 2007,21:45) Ive had a Handy lift for years, and would never work on the ground again!
+1 Can't beat the handy lift.
for the price you can.

yeah the handy's are great and very well made but they are $800+.

I might be interested in the group buy depending on price

Back