T-Rex Tripple Tree Stand (pics)

MR Felt

Registered
After having my bike fall off the Harbor Freight Front stand ( no damage) a couple of times trying to lift it I had to procure funds from the motorcycle account and get a real stand. I see lots of members using the stands that lift from under the fork legs ( reputable stands) , but I wanted to have the ability to remove my forks as well ect.

ImageShack Links Do Not Work

I asked T-Rex about functionality of this stand with the Busa fender left on the bike? They said not a problem. The stand is sturdy, nice looking ( gold galvinized) and it did come with the under the fork lift brackets if I ever wanted to use them. Notice the rubber wrap on the stand above the fender and going up the support to the triple tree.

The rear Harbor Freight stand works ok, and I'll replace that as well later on this year after all of the winter projects are done.

http://t-rex-racing.com/catalog.php?item=109

I have been eyeing these for a while. I do not like the way my Handy stands lift the front. Had it slip more than once, scratching the paint on the fron rotor....

GSXR 600 750 1000 HAYABUSA Front Rear Motorcycle Stands - eBay (item 310246590295 end time Feb-21-11 10:00:00 PST)

Anyone have any experience with these??

I'd ask the question about functionality with the fender on. I did inquire on another brand ( well made) and was told that their stand works with the fender on but you had to turn forks to one side..???

I have been eyeing these for a while. I do not like the way my Handy stands lift the front. Had it slip more than once, scratching the paint on the fron rotor....

GSXR 600 750 1000 HAYABUSA Front Rear Motorcycle Stands - eBay (item 310246590295 end time Feb-21-11 10:00:00 PST)

Anyone have any experience with these??

Mine didn't scratch anything fortunately, but its.not working so well lately. I've got a T Rex rear, the normal one is just wide enough to use on the 240 arm. :thumbsup: t Rex makes some good stuff
Sent from Droid using Tapatalk

Back