HAPPY B-DAY BABY

rc51ny

Donating Member
Registered
My 'busa baby is one year old today! I pick her up from the dealer on 1/31/06! As you can tell from the mileage, I used her a lot during this past year. If you know anything 'bout the weather here in Western New York (between Buffalo & Rochester) it's hard to ride that much. Hopefully I can ride more next year! Man--did this year go fast!!!

9518.JPG

Kool - Mine is only 9 days old. I've only had a chance to ride two days out of the nine, but I've already got 210 miles on her. Looking forward to a fantastic year!

dude thought you had 906 miles...i was like "that aint a lot?" then scrolled down more and realized it was the time
laugh.gif

man i got 1900 on my '06 from last spring and i thought that was a lot.

congrats! and yeah post some pics of the lovely birthday girl.
beerchug.gif

(hottrodd7 @ Jan. 31 2007,17:50) My 'busa baby is one year old today!  I pick her up from the dealer on 1/31/06!  As you can tell from the mileage, I used her a lot during this past year.  If you know anything 'bout the weather here in Western New York (between Buffalo & Rochester) it's hard to ride that much.  Hopefully I can ride more next year!  Man--did this year go fast!!!
Happy Birthday!
smile.gif

Back