POWER to weight ratio

rd99

Registered
Feb. 10th I gave up carbs.......including the love of my life.....Dr. Pepper:drool:
Not to worry.....eggs and bacon for breakfast,steak,fish,chicken and and so on for din-din........and that's it........no side dishes to screw things up:D..........my starting weight was 222lbs.........today I weigh 196lbs.
It's been a fun way to eat,,,,,,,I don't get hungry or have cravings anymore.....usually I try to eat during a 5 or 6 hour window and fast the rest of the time.
lightest I've ever been since riding the Busa........and the bike thanks me every time I twist the grip:thumbsup:

Achievements like this are huge.Congrats. :thumbsup: This and other types of battles are sometimes hard to win for sure.Let it become habit.99% of the battle is won at the grocery store. If you don't bring it home,you can't eat or drink it.The internet is a gold mine for all kinds of tips. In the grocery store look how it's laid out.The floor plans are almost always the same. Krap up and down the isle's,fruit and veggies around the outside. Best of luck,just let it become habit.It's like going to the gym,once "Brain Trained" it becomes like a drug you can't live without.Read about it all,don't take everything as gospel,common sense should usually be your answer.
Rubb. P.S. I make an' excellent teacher,lousy student.

whistle.gif

The one thing I can't stress enough RD and for all,is mind the company that you keep.Especially in the early stages.it may sound harsh but staying away from a person's regular "clik" may be necessary for a while.When the boys head out to the pizza or the wing joint on a Friday night,you may just want to pass.We're too old for the "Peer Group Pressure" thing,but if you take temptation out of the equation....it only makes sense right.All my life I have had even worse than the tri-fecta. I have had the "quad." Booze,drug's,poor diet,no exercise. At first I just stayed away from "those" people.Now,it doesn't matter.I'm the cool guy at the bar drinkin' orange and soda,giving all the drunken ladies
and dudes a safe ride home. I rock.:super: It'll just be for a while.Sounds a bit silly,but as usual,I don't give a fug.You are sometimes only as good as the company you keep.Poor eating is huge.Sometimes it reaches the disease level.Got a buddy who constantly pesters you you hit the rib joint?...get a new buddy.Just my 2 cents worth for you rd and for anybody else that feels like listening.
Keep a good support system.Don't forget about your Busa Brothers right here. I have found support here from time to time for years.(17+)It's way cheaper than therapy.

Sounds a little ghay I know,but as usual..... give a fug.
Example: The other day I'm posting about something,throw up a pic of my new favourite drinks.Them Rockstar/RedBullshid things.Member Sandow,chimes in with "Rubb, WTF!" I get drilled.He's like with your pancreas damage(booze) you can't be drinking that shi7. Too much sugar.I didn't know.The experts told me last time I was hospitalized that I had to be on a zero fat diet.Nobody mentioned sugar.The average man shouldn't be doing anymore than 37 grams of sugar a day.Member Sandow says look down at that fuggin' can.I read...30 grams of sugar.I've been drinking 6 of these a day. The Busa Brother's Buddy system. Sandow lives in my city,very rare to have a fellow Busa rider in my town.There just aren't that many of us.Now if Sandow gets wind of me "falling off the wagon" he's sure to come over here and kick my A55.He's a big Mo-Fo.
Sounds all rediculas and shid,but for me,its reality. The damage I have done to myself...it is what it is. This is for all....take good care of you...
YOU...is all you got.
Serman over.
Rubb.

Feb. 10th I gave up carbs.......including the love of my life.....Dr. Pepper:drool:
Not to worry.....eggs and bacon for breakfast,steak,fish,chicken and and so on for din-din........and that's it........no side dishes to screw things up:D..........my starting weight was 222lbs.........today I weigh 196lbs.
It's been a fun way to eat,,,,,,,I don't get hungry or have cravings anymore.....usually I try to eat during a 5 or 6 hour window and fast the rest of the time.
lightest I've ever been since riding the Busa........and the bike thanks me every time I twist the grip:thumbsup:
View attachment 1615600

Found the answer to ONE of my problems :laugh: ...might work for you too rd99
Do they have sugar-free Doc Pepper?
I found my "Fix" today at one of them dola stores.

Rubb.

IMG_3492.JPG

something similar...........Zipfizz

,,,,black cherry flavour.......I definitely needed a replacement for the mass quantities of DP I was drinking.

Last edited:
The one thing I can't stress enough RD and for all,is mind the company that you keep.Especially in the early stages.it may sound harsh but staying away from a person's regular "clik" may be necessary for a while.When the boys head out to the pizza or the wing joint on a Friday night,you may just want to pass.We're too old for the "Peer Group Pressure" thing,but if you take temptation out of the equation....it only makes sense right.All my life I have had even worse than the tri-fecta. I have had the "quad." Booze,drug's,poor diet,no exercise. At first I just stayed away from "those" people.Now,it doesn't matter.I'm the cool guy at the bar drinkin' orange and soda,giving all the drunken ladies View attachment 1618518 and dudes a safe ride home. I rock.:super: It'll just be for a while.Sounds a bit silly,but as usual,I don't give a fug.You are sometimes only as good as the company you keep.Poor eating is huge.Sometimes it reaches the disease level.Got a buddy who constantly pesters you you hit the rib joint?...get a new buddy.Just my 2 cents worth for you rd and for anybody else that feels like listening.
Keep a good support system.Don't forget about your Busa Brothers right here. I have found support here from time to time for years.(17+)It's way cheaper than therapy.View attachment 1618519

Sounds a little ghay I know,but as usual..... give a fug.
Example: The other day I'm posting about something,throw up a pic of my new favourite drinks.Them Rockstar/RedBullshid things.Member Sandow,chimes in with "Rubb, WTF!" I get drilled.He's like with your pancreas damage(booze) you can't be drinking that shi7. Too much sugar.I didn't know.The experts told me last time I was hospitalized that I had to be on a zero fat diet.Nobody mentioned sugar.The average man shouldn't be doing anymore than 37 grams of sugar a day.Member Sandow says look down at that fuggin' can.I read...30 grams of sugar.I've been drinking 6 of these a day. The Busa Brother's Buddy system. Sandow lives in my city,very rare to have a fellow Busa rider in my town.There just aren't that many of us.Now if Sandow gets wind of me "falling off the wagon" he's sure to come over here and kick my A55.He's a big Mo-Fo.
Sounds all rediculas and shid,but for me,its reality. The damage I have done to myself...it is what it is. This is for all....take good care of you...
YOU...is all you got.
Serman over.
Rubb.
the "experts" get us every time,,,,LOL,,,,like the experts that came up with the food pyramid.......probably need to turn it upside down to be correct ;) .
sugar is the enemy,no doubt,seems like every processed "food" is full of it.

Pirate Hunter......LOL........i like it:cool:
The Zipfizz is an energy drink that comes in a powder form and you just mix it with water,plus,it is full of vitamins. works out to a buck a tube,I just order it off Amazon.

the "experts" get us every time,,,,LOL,,,,like the experts that came up with the food pyramid.......probably need to turn it upside down to be correct ;) .
sugar is the enemy,no doubt,seems like every processed "food" is full of it.
Some folks bought into "The Atkins Diet" I dunno

just eat meat.
That should be healthy right?

Rubb.

Update: 169.4lbs ........front wheel on the Busa is immune to gravity now.....LOL.
have added broccoli sprouts,avocados and ditched the ZipFiz energy drink and replaced it with green tea,early last month the gym opened back up and I've been getting back in the swing of working out,definitely have more energy now:D

Update: 169.4lbs ........front wheel on the Busa is immune to gravity now.....LOL.
have added broccoli sprouts,avocados and ditched the ZipFiz energy drink and replaced it with green tea,early last month the gym opened back up and I've been getting back in the swing of working out,definitely have more energy now:D
Easy there "Big Fella" 169.4...yer just about done right? What's yer height?
Don't get too skinny. Broccoli is awesome food in several ways. Avacado,same. Its got fat,but ts good fat. ZipFiz to tea...yer an' animal. :thumbsup:
I'm down to Rock Star Energy,sugar-free. Need my caffination.
Good on you Bro.
Rubb.

The gyms here are still closed so i have put on 3kg on my 6 foot 1 frame so hovering around 85kg How tall are you :thumbsup:

Easy there "Big Fella" 169.4...yer just about done right? What's yer height?
Don't get too skinny. Broccoli is awesome food in several ways. Avacado,same. Its got fat,but ts good fat. ZipFiz to tea...yer an' animal. :thumbsup:
I'm down to Rock Star Energy,sugar-free. Need my caffination.
Good on you Bro.
Rubb.
I'm 6' if I stand up straight and maybe stick my neck out a bit,LOL,,,,,,I've been hovering around 170lbs for about a month.

Back