No Gen-3 so I went to the other side

Dennis

Registered
Yep. 2020 model.

D35B529D-E163-4455-B59A-5B055A133E9D.png

Just a trail bike and with 4 hours on it I haven't even laid it down.

I can relate, been there got that tee shirt...before I knew it, I was jumping over stuff and riding on one wheel, you know all the good stuff...

Had to get rid of it as I just couldn't help being a crazy person on it....

I'm sure it won't be the same for you though......:firing:

I can relate, been there got that tee shirt...before I knew it, I was jumping over stuff and riding on one wheel, you know all the good stuff...

Had to get rid of it as I just couldn't help being a crazy person on it....

I'm sure it won't be the same for you though......:firing:
I had a DRZ400 previously. Never got too crazy with it. Honestly if I ever get 2' of air under me that will be a lot. I like buzzing around the trails etc. a lot. We have only a 180 acre park near me but it has technical trail stuff, sand, motox tracks, mud, hills. A little of all of it. I will probably do some hare scrambles this summer and hit another OHV park a couple hours away.

I had a DRZ400 previously. Never got too crazy with it. Honestly if I ever get 2' of air under me that will be a lot. I like buzzing around the trails etc. a lot. We have only a 180 acre park near me but it has technical trail stuff, sand, motox tracks, mud, hills. A little of all of it. I will probably do some hare scrambles this summer and hit another OHV park a couple hours away.
Awesome..discipline is a good thing to have....
My mistake was riding a CR250R, between the scream of the 2 stroke and the smell of the exhaust, it drove me to a state of craziness....

Last edited:
What park?

If I may ask Dennis,Black Hawk has 19 reported cases of Covid while the county abbreviated as POL has 134 cases. Your state seems to be doing ok eccept for one or two hot spots. You are not near these spots I hope.Sorry to peek in on your state but I research just about everything.No offence taken if you tell me to go get f..... Rubb.

If I may ask Dennis,Black Hawk has 19 reported cases of Covid while the county abbreviated as POL has 134 cases. Your state seems to be doing ok eccept for one or two hot spots. You are not near these spots I hope.Sorry to peek in on your state but I research just about everything.No offence taken if you tell me to go get f..... Rubb.
We are doing pretty well. Linn County is the worst, Polk county has the greatest population. Johnson County is where it started. A high percentage is in care facilities.

Nice looking bike. I did own a drz 400 that was converted to a sumo Moto. Was a fun bike and easy to get tickets on. No 2 stroke in your life?

We plan on going out next weekend for some trail riding since the tracks aren’t open.

Nice looking bike. I did own a drz 400 that was converted to a sumo Moto. Was a fun bike and easy to get tickets on. No 2 stroke in your life?

We plan on going out next weekend for some trail riding since the tracks aren’t open.
Only two strokes for me are chain saw and weed wacker. Eventually we need to find some good trails up north for a weekend. Gotta get the kids in the group comfortable with their rides first.

Back