The year is 2050... Predictions...

Slowstang305

Registered
So the year is 2050, let's share some predictions so this thread can be brought back up to the top by Redbull later :)

1. Manual/Stick Shift vehicles are a thing of the past and no longer exist. They have been phased out and new one's are no longer in production. Still available in the used market ONLY but no desire by anyone to own one.
2. Gasoline vehicles are mostly phased out. Those still driving gasoline vehicles are taxed heavily through gas prices reaching $10 a gallon DUE to taxation.
3. Motorcycles are not as popular as they were in 2019. Most manufacturers are producing ELECTRIC only motorcycles. Those still petrol powered are mandatory 100MPG.
4. Home schooling and private schooling is at an all time high. Public school system is no longer working and students are being taught via webcam at their own home by a teacher/professor online. This increases safety for students, reduces costs for the government who provide schooling, etc. Private schooling provides an option for in person teaching but at a great cost.
5. Internet in homes is Fiber everywhere.
6. Apple is still the leader in cellphone technology. Flip phones are back "IN" and now have an LCD on both sides.
7. High Speed train's are now available in the US for travel from East to west coast parallel to I10. North and South as well running between FL and NY.
8. 18 Wheelers are FULLY automated. No drivers are required.
9. Laptops are now charging wireless. No more cords to worry about.
10. People still talk about the Hayabusa and how amazing it was. No one mentions the ZX14.

11. Laptop and pc will be a thing of the past. Everything will be advanced vr and brain inplants.
12. Cells will be a thing of the past and will be ran through brain inplants.
13. School will be implanted at the proper age and will also be a thing opf the past.
14. We will be recovering from a civil war in the good old USA as a result DEMOCRATS will be deported :)
15. Apple is already been outpaced by android and is no longer the top seller.
16. Flying will be the main source of transportation.

* The roads and some cities will be ruled by Busalists, Busalisem.
* I will be a thing of the past unless I make it to 93.
* We will be talking about glory days when we rode our Busa's to the young ones.
* We will all be monitored by implants and shock devices.
* We will eat Soylent Green. Yellow if not so well off.
* Year One will make replica parts for older Busa's.
* Cows will have charcoal filers stuck up their Ars$$es to filter the farts.
* AOC will still be trying to figure out how the political system works.
* Busa mufflers will be five feet long and twice as thick.
* You will have to fight in Thunderdome to get extra gas.

6G, Cable internet will be a thing of the past and we will use our phones as a network to watch 4K movies.

It will be a lot cheaper to get around with companies like Uber and their competition than own your own transport.

A lot of coast line properties will be under water.

Airports will be smaller, replaced by high speed rail.

I would have knocked on heavens door about 10 years earlier, wonder if they let me in?

I will need a busa walker, cause I’ll be .over . I still won’t have a turbo (dam it), I’ll get new Dunlop Q24s. I’ll loose my license for speeding, 225 in a100 zone.

brimstone-and-fire-sodom-jpg.jpg

6G, Cable internet will be a thing of the past and we will use our phones as a network to watch 4K movies.

It will be a lot cheaper to get around with companies like Uber and their competition than own your own transport.

A lot of coast line properties will be under water.

Airports will be smaller, replaced by high speed rail.

I would have knocked on heavens door about 10 years earlier, wonder if they let me in?
I totally agree. I think that phones will arrive with larger hard drive space as flash memory is dirt cheap now. Perhaps caching and piggy backing off each other for file sharing and the like is a possibility. Same way Comcast and a lot of local providers now force modems to broadcast an XFINITY wifi accessible by anyone with a Comcast account yet separated from your internal network.

I totally agree. I think that phones will arrive with larger hard drive space as flash memory is dirt cheap now. Perhaps caching and piggy backing off each other for file sharing and the like is a possibility. Same way Comcast and a lot of local providers now force modems to broadcast an XFINITY wifi accessible by anyone with a Comcast account yet separated from your internal network.

You just had to go and get all techy, didn't ya, :poke:
Last night(and for the last 6 months of keto), I had leftover baked chicken(nothing new)...but yet again found myself cooking Brocolli...and I ate it!
Had my old self traveled to the future and seen that, I would have thought I was in a parallel universe!
That's the kind of shock I think the real future has in store, completely unrecognizable! lol.

You just had to go and get all techy, didn't ya, :poke:
Last night(and for the last 6 months of keto), I had leftover baked chicken(nothing new)...but yet again found myself cooking Brocolli...and I ate it!
Had my old self traveled to the future and seen that, I would have thought I was in a parallel universe!
That's the kind of shock I think the real future has in store, completely unrecognizable! lol.
Lol How are you doing on Keto? I need to get myself on some sort of diet soon.

Lol How are you doing on Keto? I need to get myself on some sort of diet soon.

I am doing Great!
I feel So Much Better than before!
I have setteled into every other weekend, sat and sun, I eat healthy carbs from certain vegetables(like sweet potatoes). As well as chocolate and cinnamon rolls(my weaknesses). The junk food keeps me happy, and life in moderation.
I can tell the following monday too, as I feel fat and bloated, lol.
My metabolism has always been fast, so I bounce back into ketosis quickly. I am lean, and noticeably stronger, and have been working out more. I've even bought a few more gadgets for my basement gym.
The change in my body has been dramatic(at least I think so). As I went from a bloated belly 173-174lbs, to a ripped 158-160lb. I didn't realize how out of shape I had been getting.
Keto won't work for everyone(nothing does), but I know several people personally that have had amazing weight loss. I started it just to try a healthier lifestyle, not imagining it would do so much for me.
At almost 6 months now(I started nov, 3rd 2018), and I haven't been sick or dropped dead yet, I'm sold that this really works.
I have only 2 regrets;
1. Not taking before pictures of myself.
2. Not working out harder or more often, as I've seen big changes for such little effort.
I also have 2 brother-in-laws to upstage at the beach in late July, and they can be buff or fluff at any given time too, so I'm extra motivated, lol.

I am doing Great!
I feel So Much Better than before!
I have setteled into every other weekend, sat and sun, I eat healthy carbs from certain vegetables(like sweet potatoes). As well as chocolate and cinnamon rolls(my weaknesses). The junk food keeps me happy, and life in moderation.
I can tell the following monday too, as I feel fat and bloated, lol.
My metabolism has always been fast, so I bounce back into ketosis quickly. I am lean, and noticeably stronger, and have been working out more. I've even bought a few more gadgets for my basement gym.
The change in my body has been dramatic(at least I think so). As I went from a bloated belly 173-174lbs, to a ripped 158-160lb. I didn't realize how out of shape I had been getting.
Keto won't work for everyone(nothing does), but I know several people personally that have had amazing weight loss. I started it just to try a healthier lifestyle, not imagining it would do so much for me.
At almost 6 months now(I started nov, 3rd 2018), and I haven't been sick or dropped dead yet, I'm sold that this really works.
I have only 2 regrets;
1. Not taking before pictures of myself.
2. Not working out harder or more often, as I've seen big changes for such little effort.
I also have 2 brother-in-laws to upstage at the beach in late July, and they can be buff or fluff at any given time too, so I'm extra motivated, lol.

Well done you....I too need to get my carcass back into a regime...I went from working out 2X a day to nothing due to a depression I am fighting...it's hard to motivate myself but I will eventually...

As soon as I get close to not fitting into my riding gear, I figure that will kick me into high gear.

Well done you....I too need to get my carcass back into a regime...I went from working out 2X a day to nothing due to a depression I am fighting...it's hard to motivate myself but I will eventually...

As soon as I get close to not fitting into my riding gear, I figure that will kick me into high gear.

Depression eh?
I try to laugh at that sh*t, as I know All too well about it. It is, and has been a life long struggle, regardless of whether or not you have a good reason to pin it's cause on.
It's simply a chemical imbalance(supposedly), yet no meds I've taken, or know of, aside from thc, do anything for it.
I imagine you soldiers that have really been through things have the biggest struggles.
Mentally, I am fine, as I have no reason for the problems I had/have. I think the self awareness of the depressed, frustrated or angered states, complicates things. The "why" itself, and the struggle to maintain a positive attitude. Some days are great, others, not so much.
I have seen an improvement since keto though, as I truly belive that our diet has a bigger effect on it than most of us think.

I agree, I do have a diet I follow although not as strict as it once was, I used to be very regimented and disciplined when it came to diet and exercise.

I never knew I was sick, I was good at burying feelings and emotions as they were perceived and being weak. I know better now.

The first thing the medical people wanted to do was shove pills down my throat-I didn't take any of them. I go to therapy once a week and that has helped me quite a bit and my therapist is happy I didn't take any pills.

My Hayabusa is my saving grace, it brought me sanity and focus, sadly we have months of snow here so that time period is especially tough.

Back