THE BEAST IS LOOSE

fatjap

Registered
Hey Mugg I got the same in stainless.......luv em.

Henryace........Thanks bro, dont worry though my dad did the injustice by letting me and my bro roadrace an RD-350 when i was 13 so i got alota track time. I'll set em up, he'll run my pace be driving real hard in then I'll late break em and watch em get all squirely as i dig the beast hard roll on and wait for him at Hooters. hahahhahahahahahahahah

For those that don't know, I bought the bike in Japan and transferred here to San Diego. I was 2 months without my scooter.

FATJAP

Racer 222

The rider formerly known as Howlin_Mad
Donating Member
Registered
FatJap, you up for Palomar Mountain next Sunday the 9th? I am going to be going there the long way. I am going to meet up with some riders in SD that morning. If your in I will send you and email of the location. Sounds like brennanop is in and we will see if we can get PurpleHaze to join in.

Marc "Howlin Mad"

jmasin

Registered
Sweet I know how ya feel. It's always a blast to pull up to a place with a bunch of bikes and feel like the king of the hill
biggrin.gif

STANDARD DISCLAIMER: I know I knwo, there's always something faster
biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

dezzy7

Registered
Glad you finally got your bike FATJAP... whats the riding like in SAn D??? Me and the wife are planning a trip and I'm considering shipping the bike out.

Big O

Physicist Genii
Donating Member
Registered
I'll try to get Sat off so's I can get there Sun a.m.

Let me know the time and place.

Edit: Dayumm, can't this Sat off!
down.gif

Latest Bikes

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Noby John