hayabusa 2008 in third gear 12000 rpm speed in mph

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will ask you though to leave 'my little squirt' out of the situation though please as dads sometimes get defensive of their cubs.

I squirmed when he went THERE and I knew amiable/laid back SAIID was gonna turn "Hulk".

BANDIT, is it safe to say that you're no longer leaving the ORG?? :whistle:

I am confused about one thing though?

In this thread here you are saying you spoke to previous owner of bike and he told you mods were done and now you're happy that bike is good to go on a dyno.

But your first post in this thread >>> https://www.hayabusa.org/forum/gen-...un-away-get-rece-pistons-con-rod-uprated.html <<<
Says you just did your first 450 miles and had bike dynoed and it showed 181hp at the wheel a week or so ago.

So which one is it? :dunno:

I squirmed when he went THERE and I knew amiable/laid back SAIID was gonna turn "Hulk".

Ahhh I'm fine. No hulk. Just fat bastard in flatland Florida at 6'4 190.
Now if he had called me beanpole well then I may turn green but still no muscles are gonna pop out :laugh:

hi just back from our weekly run around . yes the bike will be going on dino as i have fitted k/n filter and race cans. bikes only given me about 35 to 37 miles to gallon . so the fueling will need tweeked about abit . fairing needs fitted first and the new diablo rear sets. so still work to be done birks plugs coming also so need to fit all these and change the oil to amziol . so all that to do yet . shes starting to make me smile more now .

You guys go easy on Bandit, he thinks he is William Wallace:whistle:

From my dunce stool :cookoo:

hi just back from our weekly run around . yes the bike will be going on dino as i have fitted k/n filter and race cans. bikes only given me about 35 to 37 miles to gallon . so the fueling will need tweeked about abit . fairing needs fitted first and the new diablo rear sets. so still work to be done birks plugs coming also so need to fit all these and change the oil to amziol . so all that to do yet . shes starting to make me smile more now .

So??? It's going back on a dyno or never was or what? In your K8 Dino thread I linked above you said it had already been on one? :dunno:

am not getting in to anything with you . best stay off ,my posts and i will stay off yours. youve been told now why the bikes pulling to 12000 rpm . i rest my case :rofl:

Yes I understand the explan on the mods but you're still contradicting yourself in multiple treads.
Just don't know which Story to believe is all :whistle:

Have a good day mate

No I usually don't lose sleep over folks who trip themselves up and then offer no explanation.

I'll stay out of your threads as long as you stay out of mine so I guess you won't be needing my GenII fairing tutorial when you go to take those scratched ones off....:poke:

haha they all ready been off both sides and put back on as i fitted rad covers two days ago . no mate i have taken off alot of fairings in my time :rofl:

crash bungs would have helped as it only dropped on its side in the garage . theres plenty time to get the bike on a dino once the engine has been run in . no point puting the bike on until the engine has been well run in to get the best results .

Not really understanding you... in your other post with rece pistons you stated quote on quote " just done my first 450 miles on my new busa k8 . dino run was 181 at rear wheel. bikes been put away to tuner to get race pistons con rods away to get uprated gas flow head again 3 thusand pounds of work being done to engine"

What a tool!!!

hi just had my busa k8 for 12 days now only 1000 miles on her now . was having a quick blast out today we have a slow sweaping bend here . i gave her a blast in third gear pulling 160 mph in third gear is this the normal for the gen 11 in third gear at 12000 rpm

yes, 2 issues, speedo is 9% fast and 2nd, Rev counter is about 600 rpm fast also.

because on dyno i checked my RPM v Dyno

Bandit what is your bike geared?? I saw you recommended -1/+3 to someone.

Bandit what is your bike geared?? I saw you recommended -1/+3 to someone.

the man posted he had three extra teath on his rear sprocket. he was having problems with bike lifting in first all the time . so i told him to put 1 less tooth on the front. that will help him abit . i had that set up on my zx10 and my race bike that still has that set up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back