Is it rude to pass gas in a public restroom? (serious question)

Ain't nothing funnier than a public area and a bottle of Liquid-Ass™.
If you've never heard of the stuff, search it on youtube.

I had coworkers believing that I was suffering from bad shrimp for a week.
It can also help you out of a speeding ticket if you spray some in your car just before the cop approaches and you tell him you have explosive diarrhea (squirming around helps) and wave two is about to start.

IMO, gas goes when it goes. I know if I try to hold it to b "politically correct", it does my stomach hurt at times. I'm not saying, jock the leg, give it shove and giggle about it, but when it goes it goes. Obviously the appropriate place to let it go and feel the relief would be the restroom, but hey, you gotta do what you gotta do. I do always follow up with common courtesy's tho. So if you in a restroom, FAIR GAME, just be respectful to others, cuz although it is natural, I don't "like" to smell sum1 else's air-biscuit.

Ain't nothing funnier than a public area and a bottle of Liquid-Ass™.
If you've never heard of the stuff, search it on youtube.

I had coworkers believing that I was suffering from bad shrimp for a week.
It can also help you out of a speeding ticket if you spray some in your car just before the cop approaches and you tell him you have explosive diarrhea (squirming around helps) and wave two is about to start.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

A bunch of us went to Chipotle for lunch today...it was an amusing elevator ride back to the office. Everyone had fun quoting Jim Carrey in "Liar! Liar!": "It was MEEEEEEEE!"

Hey, it's a natural, bodily function.

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

Yeah public restrooms are fine I would rather it in there then when I am shopping at a store or sitting down at Logan's. Only other place is when your stuck in a truck with your buddy's for a 6hr ride.

The only places that are OK in public are the restrooms and the when you are walking up the stairs to get on a bus. This is OK for two reasons, if you fart right in someone's face when you walk up the stairs they won't sit by you on the bus and if you pull it off correctly you can crop dust the driver and that will usually piss them off so they drive faster. WIN WIN:laugh:

WTH where else?A designated and legalise fart room perhaps?:rofl:

It's better than having air circulating in your stomach,unable to let go through the normal way.

im kind of old school. i remember my farmer grandparents walking in the mall blasting away every step they took. sounded like 2 motorboats with bad tune jobs. Should of been behind them....barf!!

viperblackbusa said:
im kind of old school. i remember my farmer grandparents walking in the mall blasting away every step they took. sounded like 2 motorboats with bad tune jobs. Should of been behind them....barf!!

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Here in Australia it is an insult to a host if they invite you to their house and you DON'T fart in the bathroom!

Fart? Hell i will straight blow aS$ if it makes em feel special.

Its cool to do.

But not like this.
fart HAHAHAHAHA - YouTube[/url]

Last edited by a moderator:
Back