Banned
Before

ImageShack Links Do Not Work

And After

ImageShack Links Do Not Work :laugh:

So you paid $20 for four "bullets?" What other mods do you have?

Got any pics of you and your bike?

Hey Blanca, why you keep asking me of pics and me by my busa, you said that in one of my other posts.
You want a naked pic:laugh: just kidding, maybe in my next post when i have time i will take a pic of me and my busa together making love:laugh:

Hey Blanca, why you keep asking me of pics and me by my busa, you said that in one of my other posts.
You want a naked pic:laugh: just kidding, maybe in my next post when i have time i will take a pic of me and my busa together making love:laugh:

Buss, if you read much of the org, you'll see that pics are a very important way we communicate here! Not just words but pics too. Below is a pic of me making love to my Hayabusa.

NM1U8114.jpg

Well that's a first. Someone on the org that does NOT want to post pics of their bike at every available opportunity.:dunno:

:D

I ask because I think you are someone who's been banned from here many times.
Billy Busa
Prove me wrong and I'll apologize a thousand times in public.
Don't know why but my spidey senses tingle around you.

I ask because I think you are someone who's been banned from here many times.
Billy Busa
Prove me wrong and I'll apologize a thousand times in public.
Don't know why but my spidey senses tingle around you.

Is that what you silly kids are calling it now a days. Hey Blanca, you make me tingle to.

What a sad person. Dude really needs to go make some friends and stay off of our site. You would think after being banned literally over 100 times he would get a clue.

Back