My Bed Room during winter months

Alot cheaper than paying someone, eh?

Now you just need to get the phone jack and electrical outlet taken care of:whistle:

I thought this was gonna be about fixing the cable jack and outlet:laugh:

OR just park a busa in front of em':cheerleader:

FWIW I'd remove the shower caps from the exhaust system. No need to trap any moisture in there or anywhere else. If you're worried about something being dropped in there grab a couple of tube socks, .org beanies or something that breaths.

Goes with anything covering your bike. I've seen horror stories of folks locking their Busa in a small shed that gets extremely humid and come spring find out there their beloved has been deteriorating all winter. So just be certain to let your bike breath...

FWIW I'd remove the shower caps from the exhaust system. No need to trap any moisture in there or anywhere else. If you're worried about something being dropped in there grab a couple of tube socks, .org beanies or something that breaths.

Goes with anything covering your bike. I've seen horror stories of folks locking their Busa in a small shed that gets extremely humid and come spring find out there their beloved has been deteriorating all winter. So just be certain to let your bike breath...
Good point, thanks:beerchug:

I had uh, asked my wife if I could do the same and I didn't even get an answer, just a glare... guess that means no eh? ;-)

Just need to put a sleeping bag next to her for yourself. :laugh:

Back