DSC05129.jpg

Combined with the RKA Saddlebags

DSC05140.jpg

DSC05016.jpg

DSC05127.jpg

DSC05128.jpg

DSC05129.jpg

DSC05140.jpg

Yep, just about everyday I use a tank bag and somedays a backpack too. I don't like riding with a backpack if it can be avoided. I use a Cortech 21L almost exclusively although I have Smaller Nelson Rig that I use some.

I have the Cortech 19L. I like the bag but I think it's a bit small. If I had to do it again I'd get the one above 21L.

It really depends on what you're using the bag for I guess. I don't think I could get a change of clothes in mines.

I hardly ever use a tank bag anymore. Mostly if I ever use a bag I just throw on this Suzuki tail hump bag. I like the look of the hump and this way there is no bag on tank in way and if the cam is on it doesn't work to well anyhow. I seem to find between this and inside storage seems to work for me,can actually fit a good amount in there but I never take a lot anyhow. Plus you still have pass seat if needed.

Or they also make the ones that expand to good size bag or collapse down and work as seat cushion, I got one on my 750 and it works nice also when you need a little extra room. I know there not tank bags but just another option for those worried about scratching their tank but are looking for that little extra room.

DSCN7011.jpg

DSCN7012.jpg

DSCN7013.jpg

DSCN7014.jpg

DSCN5517.jpg

DSCN1534.jpg

Where did you get that? How much is it? Need more info... :beerchug::beerchug::beerchug:

Bots,
It was a Suzuki accessory item which you could get from Suzuki but to be honest I cannot remember where I got them. I remember picking up 3 one time and ended up giving a couple away to buddies to use. there made to fit the busa rear seat but are pretty easy to use on other seats also. And I don't even know if they make them anymore cause I did a quick search for suzuki tail bag and can't find it anywhere. ???

Bots,
It was a Suzuki accessory item which you could get from Suzuki but to be honest I cannot remember where I got them. I remember picking up 3 one time and ended up giving a couple away to buddies to use. there made to fit the busa rear seat but are pretty easy to use on other seats also. And I don't even know if they make them anymore cause I did a quick search for suzuki tail bag and can't find it anywhere. ???

pm sent. :beerchug:

Back