Pegs Down for fallen Brothers and Sisters on 2 wheels

lil charlie

Registered
My buddy sent me this on Facebook, thought I would pass it along.

May is Motorcycle awareness month. We have lost too many Brothers and Sisters over the years. On May 14th 2011, we ask ALL riders WorldWide, to ride with your passenger foot pegs DOWN to honor our fallen Brothers and Sisters. With your pegs down, your Ghost Rider will have another day of riding. Bikers Against Abusing Kids is asking that you take a second look, it could save a life. Sport a black ribbon on your handle bars or back rest from May 8th thru the 14th as symbol to our fallen friends. You dont have to Ride to spread awareness. Just sharing it with riders and non riders will help.

Posted to FB. Ride on brothers... Ride on. I will do this in honor of my Brother Grant. It will be 6 years this year.. RIP my friend. You are missed daily. :beerchug:

That is a good idea. I like it... subtle. yet those in the motorcycle community will understand.

No passenger pegs but will tie a black ribbon on today!! And gonna print your post and hand it around to riders I see while I am out and about!

Thanks for posting this.....

i'm in, i've lost several friends through the years :beerchug:

Back