Shady activity on the org...

Hayabusa4life

I said Good Day!
Donating Member
Registered
I spoted 2 new guys, their screen names are guysangwoengdwetf & killow. They just sing up and they are leaving links on their comments. Somthing about selling wedding dresses, I dont know, but it seems to be shady to me...

just because you don't see us doesn't mean we aren't here :laugh: i think i got them all cleaned up :beerchug:

just because you don't see us doesn't mean we aren't here :laugh: i think i got them all cleaned up :beerchug:

Thats cool, I see u delete their comments, but now I look like Im either crazy(talking to myself) or talking about the last person who wrote a real comment before the spamer did. I went back, but I cant edit it anymore.:banghead:

whats the easiest way to report a spammer?

if you click the red triangle at the top right corner of a post, it sends a message to a folder to all of the mods and admins behind the scenes :beerchug:

Thats cool, I see u delete their comments, but now I look like Im either crazy(talking to myself) or talking about the last person who wrote a real comment before the spamer did. I went back, but I cant edit it anymore.:banghead:

took care of it :beerchug:

Back