Show your Truck!

The Lightning has to be the most impractical, useless, most awesome truck Ford ever built!!!:thumbsup: Very nice!

ok, ok, ok....you twisted my arm. here's one more picture :whistle:

967-92-2354.jpg

'89 Mitsubishi Mighty Max. 88hp when it was new. I'd be surprised if it can put out 60hp now! Turbo 4G63 is in the garage waiting to drop in one of these days. 250-300hp with half the weight of a full size should be fun.

'89 Mitsubishi Mighty Max. 88hp when it was new. I'd be surprised if it can put out 60hp now! Turbo 4G63 is in the garage waiting to drop in one of these days. 250-300hp with half the weight of a full size should be fun.

The title of this is SHOW your truck! :laugh:

:rulez: Pics or it doesn't exist! :rulez:

Most have you have seen mine i'm sure, should have a good vid of it on the dyno tomorrow...going to see if i cleared 600 yet:whistle:

1-22-11003.jpg

1-22-11006.jpg

and my color matched hayabusa decal:thumbsup:

I've always liked your truck Big Bad!
Very clean, not all gaudy. Keep up the good work!

Well this is the only pic of a truck that looks like mine I can find lol.
2002 dodge ram 1500 4x4 SLT

I love this truck but gas sucks, thinkin of tradin for a Toyota Tacoma if the wife would let me :laugh:

dodge.jpg

a6cd097e-fcb1-3e86.jpg

This is the only pic I have on my phone. I have some better ones on my computer at home I will post when I get there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This aint funny.... Yall know ive been scrapeing to get something!!!! Hopefully tomorrow or sunday ill have the one i want.

She's my 1ton Turbo Diesel.I love it.Got some bikes in the back,Grizzly on the trailer. Wahooo. :beerchug:

Look at the shame in the background. A 50,000 dollar sports car,in a 250.oo dollar tent.:rofl: And a jeep,that poor jeep left out in the rain,day after day.But when its ugly out,The HouseMouse loves it.

No cars in the shop.:rulez::laugh:

I've got plans for her,I'm gonna bullit-proof the running gear first.

RSD.

me dodge.jpg

Back