"Code Red"....for you Mustang lovers

Take that ZR1 :argue:2

I'd lost faith in that design team for awhile, but the newest body styles look sweet

Nelson built an old Pontiac that had close to 2000hp on the street.

Guys an idiot for getting on it that hard in the rain. Lucky he didnt kill himself and others.

Im sure he meant 4 valves per cylinder....and not 4 cams per cylinder? Twin turbo anything is baddazz:thumbsup:

New 5.0 Mustangs are STRONG let me tell ya !
Thing will spin fourth gear, so I've heard :whistle:

The car you linked is sick !
966lb of torque at 4100 rpms !
I just don't understand why you would unsupercharge a car just to turbo it?

How about one of these's.....

002.jpg

On stock rubber I can't make the rear stick in my STOCK GT500. The last thing the GT500 needs is more power. The only mod I could do that would speed her up would be a set of street rated drag radials.

That car would be nuts!

On stock rubber I can't make the rear stick in my STOCK GT500. The last thing the GT500 needs is more power. The only mod I could do that would speed her up would be a set of street rated drag radials.

That car would be nuts!

I put a set of the sticky BF Goodrich Drag radials on my Nova in Oct 2009, but I havent taken it out to see if they hook or not. It spins really bad on the street.
The busa seems to distract me from things with 4 wheels.:whistle:

I have about 1200 miles on the Shelby, with almost all of them in the cooler weather. The car is a complete handful in the cold. It will tach out the rears in third gear from any speed. Today was a bit better since we broke near 70 today. And yes, the Busa makes it seem like the Shelby is backing up when you roll on the throttle.

I put a set of the sticky BF Goodrich Drag radials on my Nova in Oct 2009, but I havent taken it out to see if they hook or not. It spins really bad on the street.
The busa seems to distract me from things with 4 wheels.:whistle:

Love the Mustangs, I wonder if they will ever get rid of the straight axel rear end though. That kind of power would be a real contender if they did update the suspension some.

Love the Mustangs, I wonder if they will ever get rid of the straight axel rear end though. That kind of power would be a real contender if they did update the suspension some.

The modern Mustang Cobras had independent suspension up until just a few years ago. Ford went back to solid axle for strength and durability.

The modern Mustang Cobras had independent suspension up until just a few years ago. Ford went back to solid axle for strength and durability.

yep no irs after 04 for cobra, people blow them apart all the time, the 05gt i believe even pulled more g's on a skid pad than any irs mustang they had made.

Back