Outrageous Price for an exhaust system - but I am going to buy it

You mean these-yes, they are the Japan model. The Canada model has longer cans:
Yoshimura product site : GSX1300R HAYABUSA?08-10? - 4-2-1-2 FULL SYSTEM TITANIUM TRI-OVAL DUAL EXIT (2SILENCERS)

1277173842_8eef70d46a4ba2775685e64855dcc7d1.jpg

1277173842_b33ef35a0c903e56083646742b5f6eba.jpg

Yoshimura product site : GSX1300R HAYABUSA?08-10 : CANADA? - 4-2-1-2 FULL SYSTEM TITANIUM TRI-OVAL (DUAL EXIT)

Here is the link. It is a Canadian system but right now it is only available from Yoshi Japan.

Don

yea yoshimura-jp is a different manufacturing facility from yoshimure r-d. i have an old mag laying around somewhere talking about them building the new plant in cali, ill look around and see if i can find it. my understanding for them to do this it allowed them to offer some of the same products for a lower price and raise the amount of production. i think in that article it said none of the race yosh systems would be made there.

Ok here's a plan... Buy a ticket to japan, go buy the exhaust for the local price and then pack it up as a luggage bag, or several, and fly back to the US. That should cost you about 3400:laugh:
Do it man, it's what you want, I told you otherwise I couldn't get the track bike I want without being a hippocrate.

are you insane??????????????????/ You can get that Yoshi exhaust for $1029.00

better keep on shopping. I'm sorry Don, but you need to keep shopping, I looked at this exhaust long ago, there are more threads on it.. they told me the SAME crap. all MSRP pricing.. no one pays MSRP.

bayside has em.. do a search on the org.. there is a link to their site. $1029 for a kit.. not sure if its dual.. you'll have to call them to find out.

personally.. and strictly personal.. that kind of money, definitly a turbo kit.. hands down.
Paying 3400 bucks for an exhaust system is ridiculous. My bud bought and installed a turbo system on his busa for less than that, its still running strong, it thrills him to death every time he rides it, and its as rare at bike nights as it gets.

Don - you said you looked at ti-force. they make an all ti system in dual cans and 2 different length cans. is it the fact that yoshi is on very few bikes? ti-force is great quality and much less expensive. just curious. good luck with exhaust system.

I have to agree with 2Wheels2Live, I just purchased a SRP turbo system 3 weeks ago for $3500, and that was with heavier clutch springs, slave support, and extra GSXR1000 Fan, and a Blow Off Valve. You've got to be insane to think that the exhaust would be a better purchase than that!!! :rofl: :rofl:

If you would rather have that exhaust than a turbo, more power to ya, but I personally could not spend that much for an exhaust system. with that little to gain.

Heck, part of the reason I'm doin the Turbo is because a full exhaust system will run you up to $1200 anyway, why not just throw up the extra and make it perform better while your at it. Just my 2 cents!!

Im gonna get flamed for this but here it is.....no pun intended...but....SCREW what EVERYONE HAS TO SAY....who cares if its $5K...if you want it get it...i think it looks good, and if it was in my plans, id pay the money for it....why would you pay $200k + for a Maserati..its just a car....cause u can and because of what you get...its a nice original exhaust from a great company....RIDICULOUS is not doing it because of opinions or someone else advice...you want it right..if you can get it...its not for some else its for you....id have a 20 room house....if i could...thats ridiculouse too....so...buy it...let me know how it looks and sounds in person...:thumbsup: pics pleas!

I thinks its worth whatever you think its worth....ride the heck out of it too! He doesnt want a TURBO...if not it would be a" Outrageous Price for an turbo system - but I am going to buy it" thread......he want this exhaust system...

ohh snap...yep i just went there...:firing:

:sarcasm:

Last edited:
Im gonna get flamed for this but here it is.....no pun intended...but....SCREW what EVERYONE HAS TO SAY....who cares if its $5K...if you want it get it...i think it looks good, and if it was in my plans, id pay the money for it....why would you pay $200k + for a Maserati..its just a car....cause u can and because of what you get...its a nice original exhaust from a great company....RIDICULOUS is not doing it because of opinions or someone else advice...you want it right..if you can get it...its not for some else its for you....id have a 20 room house....if i could...thats ridiculouse too....so...buy it...let me know how it looks and sounds in person...:thumbsup: pics pleas!

I thinks its worth whatever you think its worth....ride the heck out of it too! He doesnt want a TURBO...if not it would be a" Outrageous Price for an turbo system - but I am going to buy it" thread......he want this exhaust system...

ohh snap...yep i just went there...:firing:

:sarcasm:

Carlsbad, first and foremost. Glad your bikes are OK. Secondly thanks for the post. I have been sitting back watching all the comments in this post and have been amazed. Although I appreciate everyone's input, some of them have been a little aggressive, to each his own. At the of the day I am the one that makes the decision. If want to spend $3400 on an exhaust system then cut it up for lawn ornaments that is what I will do. Thanks for the support. My wife says part of the flames are "pipe envey". Lolol

Don
Posted via Mobile Device

even more funny is that at this point it's still a "pipe" dream, as you don't have a bike to put that imaginary exhaust on.......:rofl:

bike envy ?

lol, this guy hasnt even BOUGHT THE BIKE YET and he has all you guys worked up...classic

So words typed online mean iwe are getting worked up...:rofl:

silly you....

everything starts with a dream...

Slap them babies on when u get it....offcourse if you can get em cheaper...why not..looks like some fellas here found em for cheaper

Last edited:
I hope you buy it
I hope you love it and enjoy it
Your money and I won't knock the price cuz I'll be first to admit I have bought many things in my life others thought were too expensive !

Me too. I couldn't have put it better. It's all about passion, and you can't put a price on that. If you can afford $3400 for an exhaust system that most of us here can't, good for you!

It looks great, it's Yoshi so it will probably sound even better, and very few other riders will have it.

Hmmm...How many cat spays would I have to do to get $3400?

I think thats the same cost as stock Harley pipes & everybody just throws them away :laugh: I like to plan the whole deal through before I buy. Keeps the economy rolling :cheerleader: I think I'm the only guy that loves the stockers, Stealth mode. I love the harmonics.

Last edited:
6 pages, holy crap batman! You guys are loving this thread so much Don should take up donations to offset the cost of those pipes. Buy what you want, forget the haters :moon:

Back