Emergency FlightCare (Enloe) (Busa Stampede)

Scar

Seasoned Pilot
Donating Member
Registered
Hey, all...

Last year, a NorCalRider member, fellow .oRgster, and all-'round Hoon, Kento-Moto, turned the Stampede attendees on to this very inexpensive 'insurance' policy.

Basically, it's a $30. insurance policy (which lasts for the whole year) you can purchase as added security in the event you crash while at the Stampede (or anywhere in their service area) and need to be life-flighted out.

It will take only 10 attendees for us to get the Group Rate ($30 as mentioned above).

In light of what happened to another fellow .oRgster, TeleSmith, at the Bash, and the recent revelation that his air-ambulance cost $11,000 (which is cheap by Westernized standards), I'd say this is a pretty nice little offer.

Enloe FlightCare is standing by for the first 10 people to sign up (to create the group).

Please contact me (scar@busastampede.com) so I can submit the first round.

Any questions, don't hesitate to ask. It's a comforting piece of insurance that I, myself, invested in last year and will again, this.

:beerchug:

PS: Thanks again, Kento!!!

San Diego, not a 5 day vacation spot. I have been looking around and there are none to find here. Even NorCal has a service to join.

Touches the lives of many by responding to emergencies within a 75-mile radius of Enloe, in counties including Butte, Tehama, Glenn, Plumas, Colusa, Sierra, Yuba and parts of Lassen

Sorry Scar, doesn't look they quite reach the Dragon :whistle:

I'd be in if they could cover, sounds like a smoking deal! :thumbsup:

Oh wait, this is a Stampede thread... nevermind! :laugh:

Sorry Scar, doesn't look they quite reach the Dragon :whistle:

I'd be in if they could cover, sounds like a smoking deal! :thumbsup:

Oh wait, this is a Stampede thread... nevermind! :laugh:

No, please...it is I who is sorry...

...that you won't be near the covered area during the Stampede... :whistle:

:laugh:

This is a smoking deal...

Any other attendees want to join the 'group' for the rate?

:woot:

I'm already an ongoing member Scar, if you need numbers, don't forget to include me as a part of the "group". Doyle

Lamb wants in..............................waiting for further info........................patiently waiting to spend his money...........................................on this awesome bit of security noone should be without..............................................$30.00 or $10,000? hmmm................................................lots of areas in the sierra nevadas are very remote............................................................very remote!

Last edited:
Lamb wants in..............................waiting for further info........................patiently waiting to spend his money...........................................on this awesome bit of security noone should be without..............................................$30.00 or $10,000? hmmm................................................lots of areas in the sierra nevadas are very remote............................................................very remote!

I hear ya, Lamb.

I just sent word yesterday to the Suzuki and Yoshimura guys so they can get in on the deal and when I have their 'nod' I'll submit the shizzle for the dealio.

By the way...I believe you've used up you allotment of .'s for the month of July.

:rofl:

Well, not to jack my own thread, but

Your boy Shane (not our boy Shane) has rubbed another .oRgster abrasively the wrong way; switching him completely off NKB and Cycle Pirates.

I believe it's his nature.

I think I should probably have a chat w/Kevin. Mano a mano, you know...:whistle:

Back