My Husbands idea of dinner...

Never be without a Zippo for such a meal.

lighting fart.jpg

Since it's made of fried components I'm in.
Hold the bolony and substitue with some Genoa Salami ?
Agree with the bacon but now your gonna have to add fresh Roma tomatoes !
and I don't see any side items like slaw and onion rings along with a large sweet tea
SWEETIE !

Im with you, that not right? How did he come up with such a creation?

single,LSD or some other mind altering substance and no money !
Open fridge and create.
Ever had a saucepack sammich ?

I say swap the pork n' beans for BBQ beans.

If he wants an international flar suggest LESA (think potato tortllia) instead of bread.

I have a good recipe if you need it. Great for replacing bread for those after holiday leftovers.

P.S. don't buy at the store you won't like it.

Im with you, that not right? How did he come up with such a creation?

Honestly...

It was like pin the tail on the donkey only... not :poke: He closed his eyes and just started pulling crap out of the fridge. He does it all the time. That's what sitting at home doped up on Oxycondone does to a man I guess. lol

Honestly...

It was like pin the tail on the donkey only... not :poke: He closed his eyes and just started pulling crap out of the fridge. He does it all the time. That's what sitting at home doped up on Oxycondone does to a man I guess. lol

See drugs are bad for you and your spouse.:rulez: May I suggest getting the dose altered. Those are intended to alter ones perseption of what would be a good dinner.

When you think about it, all that is nothing more that some dressed up pork and beans with some bread..

Haggis... Been there and done that... Would go for seconds.. :laugh:

I told you he was ON DOPE!
Most excellent creations come from folks who were stoned !
Thank you Sandoz Labs and Timothy Leary !

Substitute Miracle Whip for the mayo, add the bacon... tell Dave to pull out a chair for me. :laugh:

Tell the truth, you fixed that for you both, and that one was your's. You're trolling to see if we eat that kinda of stuff. Later on y'all will take truns to see who's fart is louder, smellier, etc. Good luck, I hope you win!!

:poke:

Needs jalepenos, as earlier stated & a Heineken to wash that bad boy down with.
:whistle:

Tell the truth, you fixed that for you both, and that one was your's. You're trolling to see if we eat that kinda of stuff. Later on y'all will take truns to see who's fart is louder, smellier, etc. Good luck, I hope you win!!

:poke:

Needs jalepenos, as earlier stated & a Heineken to wash that bad boy down with.
:whistle:

YUCKY!! I was waiting for that. lol

I took a pic of MY dinner just in case someone said that. lol :whistle:
Asparagus, Salad, Flounder and Northern Beans. MMMMMMM!!!!

SANY0210.jpg

Back