Some vacation pics, thought I would share - Charleston, South Carolina

Looks like a great time! Thanks for sharing! :thumbsup:

Definitely some place I'd like to visit some day

Wait a min, you were here and did not call me? Ok my feelings are hurt now.

Anyhow if ANYONE wants ot come to Charleston let me know and i will set up some cool stuff to do.. If your a big history buff I will get my step mom to give a few tours. She was a tour guide all through college, and knows a lot more then what is talked about. Might even be able to talk pop into take groups of 3 up at a time for a few laps around Charleston. Heck bring the bikes we can go out to Toogadoo Rd, just dont get hurt, ambualnce is 45 min away.

My son's been in Charleston most of the week and went to all the places you did. Bet youall crossed paths at some point. I'll show him the pics when he gets home tomorrow. Looks like a very interesting place to visit.

My son's been in Charleston most of the week and went to all the places you did. Bet youall crossed paths at some point. I'll show him the pics when he gets home tomorrow. Looks like a very interesting place to visit.

It's alot like Savannah Ga. :beerchug:

My parents used to live in Charleston. My dad went to MUSC. Last time I was down there was about 10 years ago. I'd like to go back sometime. I'd probably have much more appreciation for it now.

Nice Pics. I went there years ago when I was a teenager. I see you are like me on vacations. I am hardly in any pics because i am the one taking them all. :laugh:

Man that was bringing back some memories! Lived there as well.... Thanks for sharing!
One of my favorite places out of all my travels.

I love the look of total boredom from the daughter...my 12 yr old makes the exact same face...do they teach that in middle school or something?

I love the look of total boredom from the daughter...my 12 yr old makes the exact same face...do they teach that in middle school or something?

I think they do....my girl is 13. :laugh:

Last edited:
Back