How Many Of us ...

07vigorblue

Donating Member
Registered
I'm curious how many of us on here have the fastest color (07 Vigor Blue) and post pics i wanna see them. Here are some of mine.

l_12ee074a6f9280115f86693fcfe929c7.jpg

l_76f8001a0e0763c67ceae69a48d32b85.jpg

l_ff2ba49d829f18e47189dff030691417.jpg

l_c903f17cfe010b4f653db9d0c0533ad6.jpg

l_aa47063c339428d0c8d427b59621411c.jpg

Bout the only picture of mine that I havn't posted before..
BusaRide11-03-08025.jpg

An older one from a few months ago..
Busa8-9-08028-1.jpg

As for the fastest, At least you got the year right. :laugh:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

BIKE 019 (2).jpg

I wanna know just how deluded 07vigorblue "really" is...therapy bud, therapy... :oldcool:

That color is awesome, no denying that! But then again, to me any color is great as long as it's on a Hayabusa!
I'm really liking that tank pad............where'd you get it??

LOL you need therapy if you think 07 isnt the fastest. Demmym you know our blue looks way faster then your red, and S-R you cheated but thats alright.

Smurf blue is not the fastest color :poke:

EVERYONE who is anyone KNOWS the fastest color is
'06 BLACK and PHANTOM GREY :laugh:
It even blurs the scenery parked

IMG_1679_edited-1-1.jpg

Last edited:
LOL you need therapy if you think 07 isnt the fastest. Demmym you know our blue looks way faster then your red, and S-R you cheated but thats alright.

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh you said looks faster, Ok I might give you that, it may look faster, ( Ever heard the saying, Looks can be decieving ) :rofl::rofl:

Blue may LOOK Faster but as we all know deep within our Red Hearts red is the fastest color. and the Sexiest. :beerchug:

If your asking me i have stubby tips on my stock manifold. Ya your black and phantom grey is a good color but but everyone has black, LOL. Hey whats up Chris. It may be faster than you to DEMMYM but were never gonna race so i guess we'll never find out LOL. Proud Dad Now that wasnt fair you know i'm still learning my cornering and even you admitted my tread wear on the rear tire would put me right on your ass throught the corners but i'm not that confident in my abilities. Now if were talking straight line thats a totaly different story. :laugh: Proud dad and 99 busa you guys down to riding tp to schnitz on a saturday at the begining of the season to get my bike tuned. Now where are the rest of the fastest color bikes at i know there are more ???

If your asking me i have stubby tips on my stock manifold. Ya your black and phantom grey is a good color but but everyone has black, LOL. Hey whats up Chris. It may be faster than you to DEMMYM but were never gonna race so i guess we'll never find out LOL. Proud Dad Now that wasnt fair you know i'm still learning my cornering and even you admitted my tread wear on the rear tire would put me right on your ass throught the corners but i'm not that confident in my abilities. Now if were talking straight line thats a totaly different story. :laugh: Proud dad and 99 busa you guys down to riding tp to schnitz on a saturday at the begining of the season to get my bike tuned. Now where are the rest of the fastest color bikes at i know there are more ???

Many many curvy roads where you live,just run them get to know them....135..58 between 135 and 446.446 towards lake monroe into bloomington.I would have never bought the busa if it wasn't for that part of the state.No fun around home.Run those routes and you'll love to turn.Ya don't have to race the road [turns] to have fun.The more you ride them the more comfy you'll get.And a few cool straights in there too :laugh:

Besides..after what you went through and your recovery,not too many people would even think about ride'n a moped,let alone a busa.Ride your ride.

Last edited:
Proud Dad your right i just never have time to ride them, and everyone falls of there bike i was just crazy enough to get back on especially a bigger one :whistle:.
Paderolis where did you get the camera mount for your tank from i would like to get one

Last edited:
Poor Grasshopper, I hate to burst your bubble, you are halfway right, blue IS the fastest color but it's the K8's :moon:

P.S. Make sure you ignore the pumpkinheads, they've been drinking too much :beerchug:

Busa6.jpg

Back