Gen 1 with Hong Kong Plastics pics

ResidentEvil

Registered
Ok 1 of my worker's has been working on a wrecked Busa, and got those Hong Kong plastics, so I took some pics.I have to say, it's not too bad,and the Tank gets a cover, so all he needs is 1 of those big Busa gas caps, and it will hide the gap. What do you guys think ?

2010-09-23 08.42.43.jpg

2010-09-23 08.42.50.jpg

2010-09-23 08.42.56.jpg

2010-09-23 08.43.02.jpg

2010-09-23 08.43.07.jpg

2010-09-23 08.43.19.jpg

2010-09-23 08.43.25.jpg

2010-09-23 08.43.34.jpg

2010-09-23 08.43.45.jpg

2010-09-23 08.43.52.jpg

Not bad at all actually looks like they have stepped up their game .
I have seen a few bad ones and a few good ones but most on here will not agree:beerchug:

Besides the gap between the upper and lowers they don't look too bad. Be a great set of plastics for the track..

only problem I have see is the quality they seem to melt from the heat alot easier than stock something about them... but im my defense I have only seen cheapys on 2 bikes

well he hasn't done any long rides on the bike yet so we don't know if anything will melt yet...lol It did not come with the heat shield.

curious which importer or company you got them from?

We're currently being pitched by two different companies to carry these.

I got my replacement lowers about 2 weeks ago, no gaps, not even the ones shown above. My previous ones had started to lift the paint a little from the heat next to the lower vents on the right side -BUT- they did not have any heat shielding whatsoever. The new ones fit better and they came with a large section of thick heat shielding that I was able to cut and fit to most of the inside wall of both side fairings.

Incidentally, I specifically ordered them without the Kanji so that I could add my own 3M Diamond reflective logo afterwards. (Still got the decals in the box)

Communication form the seller was excellent.

newfairings1.jpg

newfairings2.jpg

Even the gaps next to the inner fairings are gone on the new ones.

newfairings3.jpg

Dam'n I thought you had a Cd player under that cluster at first look... But I know what that is now ...had 1 on my RC51 :thumbsup:

Oh Yea that bike look GOOD !!!!!!

Grumble, mumble.. says the old guy with the busted plastics.:banghead:

Am almost half way there with Ebay used OEM. Must.. keep.. going.. :laugh:

really like the black with red flames, both sets look good.
gotta ask Dehning, with all that you have done to that bike, how come you still have the rear mud flap and reflectors? just curious

Back