Shinko tires for the Busa

love them... but if you want to around corners try the 05 or 09 shinko's... :thumbsup:

SANY0571.jpg

Great for the track. U-Softs wear fast for street riding, but stick like glue.:thumbsup:

prolly never buy anything else. as was said above the 003 is not the greatest cornering tire though. Oh and check out spencercycle.com he has some great prices and fresh tires.

Last edited:
Ultra softs for me for 3 years now....cant beat the stick or the price....mild carving abilities, no knee dragging

I just got a set of 009 ravens for $176 delivered, from motorcycle superstore. Shipping was fast, and I mounted them last night, but I have not ran them yet. omslaw swears by them though

I have a set of 005s with about 3K miles on them; I'm not an aggressive rider so the wear on them is minimal so far. And you can't beat the price.... :thumbsup:

I run the 005's on front and back and love them... great wearing tire and grip for the money in my opinion... I've ran them up to 175 with no issues and they feel moderately sticky cornering... not as great as some of the high dollar tires but for the money best bang for the buck i think..:beerchug:

The 003's were made for road racing so they handle great. Some dragracers found that they hooked up great and it kinda went crazy from there. I've found that the U-softs wear better than the standard 003 versions.

Back