Zx14 numbers

bigoltool

Registered
I found three different web sites showing Kawasaki's release on the ZX14. Claiming 197hp with ram air and 187hp without and 113.5ft/lbs. But the real story is in the discalimer at the end of it.

"The specifications mentioned here apply to and have been achieved by production models under standard operating conditions. We intend only to give a fair description of the vehicle and its performance capabilities but these specifications may not apply to every machine supplied for sale. Kawasaki Heavy Industries, Ltd. reserves the right to alter specifications without prior notice. Equipment illustrated and specifications may vary to meet individual markets. Available colours may vary by market."

Ain't skeerd --- thnx for the info though--------
rock.gif

Well, now that thats out of the way. We can move on. Yet another "Hayabusa Killer" bites the dust. Oh Phanny.... Oh Phanny... where are yooooooooooou...
tounge.gif

I dunno folks, if those numbers are REal and true? We will be running for second place.
thumbs-up.gif
If with a lot of the So called "Mods" done to the Busa's most dont get near that with a pipe and a PC.

So imagine if those are good numbers what it'll do once you kick the EPA and DOT outta the exhaust system???

Sounds like good stuff...

Definitly sounds promising Rev. I just dont know why they can't use some more design ques of the current 10r. It should be interesting.

And my busa with NOS will be doing about 220HP!
biggrin.gif

<!--EDIT|frisbee
Reason for Edit: None given...|1139461568 -->

I've decided to keep my old busa and instead of jumping on the new 2007, I'll sink $4k into a turbo on the old gal and that should suffice my lust for speed. Who needs a cow when you got a bull!

i like the front lights of that bike but the seat im not so happy about and im sure for the 1st year it would have a bit of problems here n there just like the busa did in its first yr or so of production

Back