Zx-14 will be the new "busa"

Dude I have been on this board a very long time. I love ALL bikes, jujst trying to share info. If you are intersted in my beginings, I started off as BUSABROTHER.
cool.gif
True that ... Brian is ol' school around here ... sold his Busa for the 12 ... it's all good though . . . one day I'll pass him on the highway (oops I mean closed course) and he'll remember that it is futile to resist ... ha ha ha ha
smile.gif

No I do not think, so.  It is still under POWERED from the first reports.

<!--EDIT|Ninja Eater
Reason for Edit: None given...|1140820739 -->

im sort of liking the all black one .but cant form a opinion yet. as i havent ridden one ...yet.ps BUSABROTHER ,YOU HAD A BLUE BLACK IF I REMEMBER ?!you selling the 12 for the 14?

Well 12 piece - it does look like you've gone over to the udder side... but I have to admit - I think that pic you posted is fantastic!

Don't worry - I love my busa... but that bike looks killer.

I wouldn't care if Kawasaki came out with a 22.5 and it passed me on my Busa when I was full throttle like I was standing still. Ugly is ugly. Nothing personal, but that bike isn't attractive to me. Even if it blew by me on my Busa it wouldn't be attractive to me. I agree with Revlis, nice wheels.

i think the bike looks good--nice work....huge improvment over stock.
wish i could sink that kinda money into my busa
smile.gif

Back