Yay, i get to remove the engine.

GMbusa

Orange is the fastest
Donating Member
Registered
The last day or two my 06'Busa has developed a trans problem. It will randomly go in and out of 1st and/or 2nd gear. I'm gonna check a few things but i fear that I'm gonna have pull the engine and do the mods i've been wanting to do.

I'm gonna do a spacer plate, screw in head studs, and HD valve springs.  I'm also gonna install HD shift shafts, HD output shaft and have the trans undercut.

I didn't expect to have to do these mods this early, this bites.  
banghead.gif

Yep, it will be better. We can make it stronger, faster, better.... Que the bionic man soundtrack..
firedevil.gif

If you do the spacer plate, you have to retune the bike! But you'll be able to turn the boost up then!

Might as well put in a set of Turbo pistons and rods in there at the same time. You know you are going to get used to the power and want to turn up the boost in a few months!
smile.gif

The last day or two my 06'Busa has developed a trans problem. It will randomly go in and out of 1st and/or 2nd gear. I'm gonna check a few things but i fear that I'm gonna have pull the engine and do the mods i've been wanting to do.

I'm gonna do a spacer plate, screw in head studs, and HD valve springs. I'm also gonna install HD shift shafts, HD output shaft and have the trans undercut.

I didn't expect to have to do these mods this early, this bites.
banghead.gif
This is the Turbo, right. Good luck, should be bullet proof when you're done.

Back