2nd gear slipping

factory defect ??

are you saying that the kawa had the fault/issue when it was brand new, from day one on?

then take the thing to the dealer and insist on the factory warranty and that they should repair it, free of charge for you.
Hi. yes I bought the bike used. it would slip out of 6th gear under full power. I put in a 1300cc kit and sent the trans out to be upgraded they had to get new gears because they were defective from new .that is why the 1st owner sold it with 1200 miles on it. I met him a one point as we lived in the same city. he said the no one not even the dealer had any idea what was wrong with it.

Hi. yes I bought the bike used. it would slip out of 6th gear under full power. I put in a 1300cc kit and sent the trans out to be upgraded they had to get new gears because they were defective from new .that is why the 1st owner sold it with 1200 miles on it. I met him a one point as we lived in the same city. he said the no one not even the dealer had any idea what was wrong with it.
Hi. when the bike was finished it made 207 HP on the motor and 243 HP with a 50 HP shot of NOS.

Back