World's Fastest Production Motorcycle

laugh.gif

i've owned a 2002 Yamaha R6 , a 2005 Suzuki GSXR600, and now a 2008 Suzuki Busa. and i think all crotch rockets are super fast, if it turned out that the busa wasn't the "fastest" i would still love mine. if you think the busa is slow then don't buy one. but an even better question is why are you on a busa web site just to talk crap about the busa. you need a better hobby.

Did anyone say the Busa was slow
firedevil.gif

Was anyone talking crap about the Busa
rock.gif

Or is someone trying to stir the pot
lurk.gif

I like messing with the guys who only bought a Busa because they "think" its the fastest  
firedevil.gif

firedevil.gif

I'll always have a Busa and it has nothing to do with top speed    
cool.gif
I actually bought my busa for the acceleration...then I got it, and found out it was actually designed more for top speed, and between the mega-tall gearing, and torque biased cams/heavier flywheel effect/more motor mass, it actually didn't really pull that much harder than the other big bikes till I had it well into triple digits...thats really where it shines. Still fun, but not what I was expecting. Lower gearing and some exhaust/breathing/fueling mods have helped tho
winkold.gif

firedevil.gif

It will still get to 60 MPH faster than anything under $50k that I know of.

Ride what you like, how you like.  If not, get a life!

A custom motorcycle is just that, with a custom paint job and not identical from one to the other. A production bike due to it's construction in a factory where many units are assembled the same way, useing the same parts designed specifically for that production bike. Useing parts intended for other vehicles to make a custom bike like the Y2K or the Boss Hoss are custom bike, because the engine in both of these bikes were in fact designed for other vehicles...

Back