busa still the fastest production bike of 05?

is the hayabusa still the fastest production bike in 2005?  i was just wondering because i know the new 05 r1's are putting out 180hp stock now... does anyone know?
Welcome to the board...!! The 180HP that you are refering to is at the crank and not at the wheel. The 05 busa is still the fastest production motorcycle...
biggrin.gif
oh, and shenoyp... thank you for clearing that up for me, and not being a d-bag like some people =p

is the hayabusa still the fastest production bike in 2005?  i was just wondering because i know the new 05 r1's are putting out 180hp stock now... does anyone know?
Welcome to the board...!! The 180HP that you are refering to is at the crank and not at the wheel. The 05 busa is still the fastest production motorcycle...
biggrin.gif
oh, and shenoyp... thank you for clearing that up for me, and not being a d-bag like some people =p
d bag what the hell is that
laugh.gif

The R1 does in fact have 180bhp and around 157whp on the dyno. The R1 is lacking on the lo-end torque though, the bike comes to life LIKE A BIATCH OUT A HELL after 7000rpm!!

I wanna know why this is an issue? You either want the bike or not.

I will tell you it won't help a vitamin C deficiency.

id_gunnut- that is a priceless post.
just answer my question, dont have a hissy fit mmkay?
What makes you think I was having a hissy fit? I was just wondering why it mattered. And you didn't answer that! Instead you got all defensive cause you didn't get the answer to a question that is found all over this board.

is the hayabusa still the fastest production bike in 2005? i was just wondering because i know the new 05 r1's are putting out 180hp stock now... does anyone know?
biggrin.gif
laugh.gif
I'm guessing it's me. Juvenile name calling is becoming popular on boards all over the internet. I hope this doesn't become one.

biggrin.gif
laugh.gif
I'm guessing it's me.  Juvenile name calling is becoming popular on boards all over the internet.  I hope this doesn't become one.
well you dont have to wonder why it matters.  i asked a question, dont come here and criticize me ok?  either answer my question or dont, thanks.

anyway.. to all of you that answered my question thanks a lot for the help
biggrin.gif

p.s. "d-bag" means "douche bag" lol..
jump9.gif

<!--EDIT|skurvey~
Reason for Edit: None given...|1125476414 -->

biggrin.gif

Busa and 12R both limited at 186 so yea its still the fastest for 05 but sharing it. 99-00 year models are the fastest(stock) they are not limited. there are I guess you could say 5 really close bikes Busa 1k05 12R 10R and R-1 IMO
wink.gif

Back