Here ya go.. lol

Love that Vid
thumb_up.gif
thumb_up.gif
thumb_up.gif

thumb_up.gif

thumb_up.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
The 99 and 2000 Busa takes it from the ZX14 and the K8 Busa, it was PRODUCED unrestricted.
laugh.gif
But the '99 and '00 could only get 192-193mph.

The Duc and Augusta can get to 195mph  
wowold.gif
That's right, the gentlemen's agreement only applied to the big four; Suzuki, Honda, Kawasaki, and Yamaha.
But even before the gentlemen's agreement, the Busa still only reached 193ish.

The 99 and 2000 Busa takes it from the ZX14 and the K8 Busa, it was PRODUCED unrestricted.
laugh.gif

wowold.gif
do dyno figures count ,if so my 99 turned out 169.5bhp,and 196 mph  
thumb_up.gif
Only if you're comparing it to dyno numbers from the Duc and Augusta.
good point
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

wowold.gif
That's right, the gentlemen's agreement only applied to the big four; Suzuki, Honda, Kawasaki, and Yamaha.
but thats before you add a measley 100cc to the equation, at a fraction of the cost of a duc. or agusta.

laugh.gif

wowold.gif
but thats before you add a measley 100cc to the equation, at a fraction of the cost of a duc. or agusta.
Ahhh, but '08 Busa's are restricted and therefore are not the fastest production motorcycle. You have to "modify" them to get above 186 indicated.
winkold.gif

laugh.gif

wowold.gif
Ahhh, but '08 Busa's are restricted and therefore are not the fastest production motorcycle. You have to "modify" them to get above 186 indicated.
winkold.gif
wtf.gif
Why all the player Haters..

Don't hate the player, hate the game...

A busa is a busa, and a busa set the record... If someone wants to start getting technical and saying only a certain year of busa is the real speed king, then it's open to go another step and find out who on this board owns the particular bike who set the record. If you don't own it then it means yours is not the fastest...
ohsnap1.gif

Now, quit hatin' on my girl because she has a fat azz and is slow !!!
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

I like messing with the guys who only bought a Busa because they "think" its the fastest
firedevil.gif
firedevil.gif

I'll always have a Busa and it has nothing to do with top speed
cool.gif

firedevil.gif

From the Suzuki website 2007 Busa:

http://www.suzukicycles.com/products/GSX1300RK7

As they say, it ain't bragging if it's true. So when we claim that the Suzuki Hayabusa GSX1300R is the fastest production bike on the planet, we're merely stating the facts. It is, pure and simple, an engineering masterpiece that turns advanced technology and aerodynamic design into unmatched performance. But that's not all, in addition to the incredible performance you get from the Hayabusa, you also get an extra large serving of style. The sleek, long, low look of the Hayabusa is unique in the motorcycling world and is sure to turn heads wherever you choose to ride.

It has said this since I have been looking at Hayabusas. I bought mine in 2005.

From the Suzuki website 2007 Busa:

http://www.suzukicycles.com/products/GSX1300RK7

As they say, it ain't bragging if it's true. So when we claim that the Suzuki Hayabusa GSX1300R is the fastest production bike on the planet, we're merely stating the facts. It is, pure and simple, an engineering masterpiece that turns advanced technology and aerodynamic design into unmatched performance. But that's not all, in addition to the incredible performance you get from the Hayabusa, you also get an extra large serving of style. The sleek, long, low look of the Hayabusa is unique in the motorcycling world and is sure to turn heads wherever you choose to ride.

It has said this since I have been looking at Hayabusas.  I bought mine in 2005.
beerchug.gif
to the mighty HAYABUSA!
bowdown.gif

Nothing else will be the fastest stock production bike in the world until it takes the title from the "HAYABUSA" in the Guiness Book of World Records
bowdown.gif

bowdown.gif

bowdown.gif

well technically this is a production bike though very limited and i its top speed was 249.4 i think

Y2K (o.k.) Year 2002

Power 316.8 HP
Engine Gas turbine
Weight 208.7 kg
Top speed 402.3 km/h

y2k.jpg

Back