Wingdings trip to Russia

BTW...I thought the redhead wanted to give me a manicure. I quickly found out she wanted to sell me clippers, file and buffer kit for...wait for it......$450! :moon: I shiat you not! The were Henkels, stainless, precision grinded....yes I understand but I went around the corner and bought a pair for $3.00 :cheerleader:

BTW...I thought the redhead wanted to give me a manicure. I quickly found out she wanted to sell me clippers, file and buffer kit for...wait for it......$450! :moon: I shiat you not! The were Henkels, stainless, precision grinded....yes I understand but I went around the corner and bought a pair for $3.00 :cheerleader:

WHAT!!?? No way! That's ridiculous! :moon:

Ok and now the hats. Russia is all about fur and hats. Here are a few samples. The fox hat was like $300, and no, I did not buy it. he he

CIMG4917.jpg

CIMG4918.jpg

Mink...this one is mine.
CIMG4905.jpg

Fake rabbit...Alex is a tree hugging greeny! ha ha
100_1978.jpg

100_2145.jpg

Traditional russian sauna. Yes I cropped the picture. Your welcome!! ha ha
Russiansaunacropped.jpg

Fur lined cross country skiis. The fur keeps them from sliding backwards.
100_2080.jpg

Something feathery for dinner! Wild turkey I believe. A little rich for my taste but good in soup.
100_2079.jpg

I have always been curious to ask did you see any people of color over there? I have here of Africans and African Americans speaking fluent Russian. I am just curious because I had an opportunity to work over there for a couple months but I was a little on the skeptical side about how they would cope!

I have always been curious to ask did you see any people of color over there? I have here of Africans and African Americans speaking fluent Russian. I am just curious because I had an opportunity to work over there for a couple months but I was a little on the skeptical side about how they would cope!

I did see a few.

Back