Wingdings trip to Russia

Sorry guys someone named OWENS123 says the check is on the way for the bottle.
He is giving me 5000 for it and sending the check next day air, promise

Actually it is at my dad house in Cyprus.
As soon as he saw it I could tell by the way he gleamed he wanted it.
I got a video of it somewhere gimme a few mins.

nice pics. What was the avg temp there? I can't believe how expensive things are. There must be a hugd divide between the have's and have not's.

Adam...my brother...you may fool many, but you do not fool me. :laugh:

I know your wife EXILED you to the Ukraine...and I know why...:laugh:

:whistle:

Awesome pix, and the trip of a lifetime, for sure. Great memories and fantastic global good will.

Cheers to you, brother. I've missed you here.

Awesome trip! The 1st "pro" pic of you all sitting on that mountain together, with the high peaks in the background is absolutely beautiful :bowdown:

Thank u for posting up :thumbsup:

Sorry guys someone named OWENS123 says the check is on the way for the bottle.
He is giving me 5000 for it and sending the check next day air, promise

Actually it is at my dad house in Cyprus.
As soon as he saw it I could tell by the way he gleamed he wanted it.
I got a video of it somewhere gimme a few mins.

How much???? I know that is $50 right?

Russian girls, good girls:beerchug:
Pyatnitsky Choir, since 1915

Last edited by a moderator:
My fav pic is of you in Red Square with the colored building tops in the back. If that is Red Square ?
Most of the churches look same everywhere so i'm just figuring ?
Looks like you had fun. Always better there than a book.
The snowmobile must have been cool.

Last edited:
It was totally opposite of what I was expecting. I felt safe and the people were friendly. I guess I was expecting to see drunks, homeless beggars and orphans based on what we see on TV. I saw none of the negative things I expected. The food was so good. Tasty Shish kebabs, salads, peroshki and even pizza. I traveled for 3 days by myself, without a translator all through the Moscow subway system. The "metro" was clean, fast and efficient. I will say that it is crazy expensive over there..... $7 for a cup of coffee and $25 for lunch. I wanted a sports suite that said "Russia" and it was $750!
well that is pretty encouraging... you would think the entire country is over run with "Russian Mob" after 10 minutes of TV news...

I have often wondered just how the people dealt with the collapse of the govt there... (sort of like looking into our own future as it were)

So the prices are the same as NY huh? :laugh:

Now, tell me that all the women are not old fat ladies with horse teeth (if they have any at all)

Last edited:
Those are some great photos you put up to share with us. I hope that I am able to make it to Russia some day. :thumbsup:

My fav pic is of you in Red Square with the colored building tops in the back. If that is Red Square ?
Most of the churches look same everywhere so i'm just figuring ?
Looks like you had fun. Always better there than a book.
The snowmobile must have been cool.

Yep...that is Red Square.

:welcome: to the oRg Wingding, where you been :poke:

Great pix and thanks for the share. :thumbsup:

Sorry guys! I did not mean to bail out on ya. I've been focused on work and family and time got away from me. I've missed ya for sure!

Wow, those are some awesome pics. I am jealous, looks like you had a great time :beerchug:

Those are some amazing pics you took. Thanks for sharing!! :beerchug:

I would be scared to death to visit another country. Not being able to read signs or understand anyone. ??? Would kinda freak me out a bit. Looks like you had a wonderful time though! :cheerleader:

Nice photos...thanks for sharing! Like bubba, I'm fascinated by the seal shot.

Cabusagirl...you gotta get out there! It's a big world.

Cabusagirl...you gotta get out there! It's a big world.

I have been! I went to Tijuana once. Been to Disneyland like 10 times. :laugh:

No but seriously. My husband is English and from the Isle of Wight. Were supposed to be going in the next couple years. That is IF he can get me on the plane. :whistle:

Last edited:
Back