License to drive

Ezduzit

Registered
I was at the DMV with my mother in law getting her tag stuff situated and a guy pulls up on a Harley, he's trying for his license, he looks experience but as you know looks can be deceiving, long story short he fails his test, while he was taking his test I figured I would watch and it didnt look hard, later that day I said what the hell i aint got nothing to lose so I took the test today and passed. I missed 2 out of 20, not bad huh!
NO MORE RENEWING PERMITS FOR ME!:cheerleader::cheerleader::cheerleader:

congrats bro. EZ, I'll send you some pics when I finish the idea I have for the windscreen you sent me. Thanks again :beerchug:

I've been getting permits every year since '96. I really should get my license.
Posted via Mobile Device

Here in Pa. they give you 3 parking spaces wide by two deep to do 3 figure 8's. I tried walking it with the busa, and it aint happening. If they'd let me lock up the front and spin I could make it happen though. :laugh:
Posted via Mobile Device

Here in Pa. they give you 3 parking spaces wide by two deep to do 3 figure 8's. I tried walking it with the busa, and it aint happening. If they'd let me lock up the front and spin I could make it happen though. :laugh:
Posted via Mobile Device

Come borrow Darrell's 400SM... no problemo... or even the R6!

That's why I am taking the MSF course. Being a total newbie, I know there is a very big chance I would not pass the riding test for a license. Pass the MSF course and your golden. Not too mention it helps a little with insurance rates too.

Congrats on passing the test. :bowdown: :beerchug:

My riding test consisted of trailering my bike to the office... going and getting an inspection sticker, showing the lady where the Vin# was on the bike and walking back into the office... kinda ticked me off... But hey I'm endorsed and 100% legal.

took mine on a 700 interceptor, over 20 years ago.
we're on the route, cop behind riding in the car i had to arrange to bring.
this little yapping dog comes running up beside me.
fearing for my safety, i kicked him with my right foot. he goes somersaulting down the road.
i passed:laugh:

Congrats! Also keep in mind folks, the certificate you get from completing the MSF course counts for up to 15% off on your insurance depending on your carrier. :thumbsup:

Back