Willie's(Telesmith1465) condition report

this is GREAT news
talked to his wife tuesday and she told me how well he is doing
keep up the good fight :thumbsup:

dk, Been trying to ride as much as I can. Trying to get the time off to make it back for the fall Bash. Hope to see you and Willie there. :thumbsup:

Well, it was 4 weeks ago today since the crash. I spent a couple hours with Willie tonight and he is talking and laughing at my antics. His vision is still a blur, but they are working on that. He said his goal this morning was to walk 100 feet. he walked 112 the first session and got 70something the second. He begged the nurse to let him walk until he passed out...:laugh:
She said she couldn't catch him when he falls. What a wuss.
So he asked me to say hello and he cant wait until he is better and can check in here. He said he will be there in the fall even if he isnt riding yet.

We talked about the parts we need to repair the old girl. I need forks, a chrome front wheel, turn signals front and rear, the nose fairing and a mirror. I think I found someone to repair the frame, but havent spoke with them yet. Certified welders.

Does anyone remember where his cross necklace got to? Thanks guys, ride safe. Dk

Well, it was 4 weeks ago today since the crash. I spent a couple hours with Willie tonight and he is talking and laughing at my antics. His vision is still a blur, but they are working on that. He said his goal this morning was to walk 100 feet. he walked 112 the first session and got 70something the second. He begged the nurse to let him walk until he passed out...:laugh:
She said she couldn't catch him when he falls. What a wuss.
So he asked me to say hello and he cant wait until he is better and can check in here. He said he will be there in the fall even if he isnt riding yet.

We talked about the parts we need to repair the old girl. I need forks, a chrome front wheel, turn signals front and rear, the nose fairing and a mirror. I think I found someone to repair the frame, but havent spoke with them yet. Certified welders.

Does anyone remember where his cross necklace got to? Thanks guys, ride safe. Dk

I thought someone gave him the cross at the scene and he was holding it?? I could be wrong, but i believe that is the last i seen it...the necklace was actually still around his neck even though it snapped at some point.

I thought someone gave him the cross at the scene and he was holding it?? I could be wrong, but i believe that is the last i seen it...the necklace was actually still around his neck even though it snapped at some point.

I think you are correct, I wonder if it got dropped in the chopper or the ambulance. He keeps asking me. It has his son and grandsons name on the back. We put it in his hands while waiting on the ambulance. Thanks Silent, Dk

I think you are correct, I wonder if it got dropped in the chopper or the ambulance. He keeps asking me. It has his son and grandsons name on the back. We put it in his hands while waiting on the ambulance. Thanks Silent, Dk

check with hospital security. When I had my wreck all my personal belongings went there until my parents signed for it.

Willie is still improving and he is walking more everyday. He sends a thank you to everyone here and hopes to be going home sometime next week, per the doctor. Keep praying he makes a full a recovery. Dk

Go willie, Keeping ya in our prayers also.

Glad to hear he is going to be heading home, how is his vision?

were still pulling for a full recovery for ya Willie! :beerchug:

Back