Willie's(Telesmith1465) condition report

Saturday night and Willie is talking better and his memory seems good. He said he didnt do much today as he is still in alot of pain. It's been 3 weeks today since the surgery so he is progressing quite well(must be all the prayers).
He said the food is good and the staff is very nice to him. he said before 9 every morning they begin working with him and doing p.t.

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Keep up the work Willie we are all praying for ya!
:please:

Lots of folks behind you Willie, keep up the good work! :beerchug:

WILLIEPOSTCOUNT.jpg

Wednesday Willie Update:cheerleader:
Willie says to tell everyone Hello and thanks for the prayers. He still cant see very well and promises to log on as soon as he gets where he can see and the doublevision is gone.
He walked 92' today, and fed himself dinner while I was there. He has a long road still, but we talked about fixing the bike and he told he "wasn't scared to get back on it". Doesn't matter either way, but I sure do miss my best riding buddy.
Doug

Keep the spirits up Willie .....and dk55belair you are a true friend to be a Willie's side all strength to you brother you are a corner stone of Willies recovery:thumbsup:

Thanks for the nice words.
You guys have been great friends to us although we've only met a few of you personally. I am so glad my friend Willie pointed this site out for me last year. :thumbsup:

Doug we are all glad to have you and Willie as friends and members here. :thumbsup:

Sounds like our man Willie is progressing well and as you say has a long road to haul. I am wishing him strength and tenacity to pull through.

keep up the great work Willie! i'm pulling for you and keeping you in my prayers!!!

:beerchug:

Doug, your a heck of a riding buddy from the looks of it. Willie each step is getting you closer to those last few that leave you walking out to the parking lot of Mission!! :thumbsup:

Back