Willie's(Telesmith1465) condition report

I talked with him on the phone on Saturday and he wasn't feeling too good. He is still having to go for therapy and has a hard time traveling in the car.

I got Willie on the phone and he says "Hey and thanks to everyone and he'll be back on here soon" as soon as his vision is back and he can read the computer.

I got Willie on the phone and he says "Hey and thanks to everyone and he'll be back on here soon" as soon as his vision is back and he can read the computer.

:thumbsup: Glad hes doing better.

alright willie, I know you ain't givin up and I know you ain't just feelin sorry for yourself. you know why I know this cause all of us here are praying for your speedy recovery and waitin for you to post up to us all so's we can keep you company and keep you going strong like we do for each other everyday. YOU KEEP FIGHTING MISTER there is no way you can get outta this family we care to much. You go to that therapy with us standing by your side everyday mister. :thumbsup:

:cheerleader:GET WELL SOON AND GIVE YOURSELF A BIG HUG FROM ALL OF US!!!!! KEEP FIGHTING MISTER!!!! :cheerleader:

I just got off the phone with Willie and he did make it to church this morning, but I think that was about all. He was hurting pretty badly by the time it was over. I think this was his first outing since the crash.
He is having internet problems but will check in asap.
Thanks to everyone.......for everything

Glad to hear you got out and about Willie

Its a long haul i am sure, but we are all pulling for ya. Keep keeping on!

Just checkin' in Willie

Hope all is well in your neck of the woods, if it's not call me and I will see what I can do for ya! :beerchug:

Back