Willie's(Telesmith1465) condition report

Willie had a slow day Sunday, but earlier in the week he walked somewhere like 500'. Still cant see clearly and uses a patch for his doublevision. Doc says he might let him go home Friday, Willie hopes for sooner than that. Happy memorial day everyone.
Dk

Here's to wishing for Willie to go home Friday :beerchug:

That's awesome that he's done so well. I know he would like it to happen quicker but his progress has really been amazing.:bowdown:

Continued prayers!

Thanks everyone, and he's not smoked since the crash, he says he isnt starting back. He's lost some weight too. He's ready to tackle fixing his bike the week after he goes home. Now that's being:thumbsup: optimistic.

Thanks everyone, and he's not smoked since the crash, he says he isnt starting back. He's lost some weight too. He's ready to tackle fixing his bike the week after he goes home. Now that's being:thumbsup: optimistic.

Let me know when you all get started on the work. :thumbsup: Willie!

I'm no expert but I would think something as important as forks you would want to get new or good used ones, if there is such a thing.

:beerchug: I'm just glad the wheels are turning. Offer is good whenever, I'm ok with a wrench even better at brining pizza and beer. :thumbsup:

I know we keep talking about working on the bike, but if he gets home and finds he need help there too, please shoot me PM. Willie, I gotta say you're a fighter :thumbsup: gotta admire that :bowdown:

Back