Why?????

I can however send a picture of both sides of the exhausts

1271038392891.jpg

1271038408228.jpg

That's cool. Since reading your post about the type of exhaust you have, I wonder about the ability to twist the ends in what ever way you did to redirect the flow of the spent exhaust gases. Do you think this might effect the 'look' of how level the pipes are? And your comment on the one pipe (whichever one) still warms up that side, maybe it could be turned away in away to level out the system also? Just thinkin' out loud... Little difficult without actually 'seeing' the issues.

I like the way the short pipes look and have considered doing an exhaust mod similar to one BigRod1300 used to run on his. The were stock exhaust cans cut really short and stuffed up under the bike in a way that looked good (and sounded good, too) with his 330 tire kit, but that's another story and I don't want to thread jack.

I hope this helps in some way. :thumbsup: :beerchug:

hmmm.... Even more puzzled now, seeing as these look like standard automotive tips. Are the baffled for noise reduction?

you know I am not sure I was told by the previous owner they were purchased at Roaring Toys. They are loud but I like em that way considering I am still a novice to busa riding.

It must be the camera angle, Trina. I still can't quite see how they look and I don't want the 'automotive tip' description be considered an injustice to those pipes. RT doesn't sell junk. If you want to really pursue this (and allow me some fumbled minded opinions), PM me some pics in the daylight. Sure be glad to help a fellow rider any way I can! (is there a feminine annunciation of fellow? ??? ) :thumbsup: :beerchug:

not sure of the annuciation but I appreciate all the help I can get. Now for the next question: I am new to riding a busa and even on my 250 Ninja I have trouble going around corners and turns especially when turning right or going around a right curve. I really want to get better at this but fear most times stands in my way and I tend to freeze up and have to go around the corners/turns very slowly like in 2nd gear it really sucks when my riding buddies hit those curves in the 80-100 mph range.

Can't a girl just ask for a little assistance with an issue??? without the :poke: I had the same problem after market slip on cans an managed to loosen the rear an front clamp an play with it an re tighten it to perfect match.. good luck:thumbsup:

How dare us interject a little humor occassionally in threads :poke:

Wouldn't have mattered if a girl or a guy posted this.....it was ripe for the pickin' :lol:

I wouldn't be the one to offer much advice about twisties. I'm on the back side of recovery from an off last July...long story but it brings to mind what I've heard many times before and many times since. Practice makes perfect and perfect practice makes, well, you know. Anyway, your where everyone who rides a two wheeled anything is at at some point during their riding experience. Whatever you do, don't let your pride/ego or what ever push you past your limits, especially riding with others who have a little higher (or much greater) ability. Bubba posted up a really good word of encouragement about riding and ability tonight in his thread about tires. Check it out. He brings up some very good points. Others talk about track days and riding/racing schools but I do believe a good riding community is the best place to start, especially among others who are sensitive to the needs of individuals in the group as well as the group as a whole.

That's one thing I thoroughly enjoy about the .oRg. Greatest support system next to family, a good family that is. Been good visiting with you and just be careful. You have a lot of riding years ahead of you and no sense shortening them with an accident. Have a Good 'un!

I wouldn't be the one to offer much advice about twisties. I'm on the back side of recovery from an off last July...long story but it brings to mind what I've heard many times before and many times since. Practice makes perfect and perfect practice makes, well, you know. Anyway, your where everyone who rides a two wheeled anything is at at some point during their riding experience. Whatever you do, don't let your pride/ego or what ever push you past your limits, especially riding with others who have a little higher (or much greater) ability. Bubba posted up a really good word of encouragement about riding and ability tonight in his thread about tires. Check it out. He brings up some very good points. Others talk about track days and riding/racing schools but I do believe a good riding community is the best place to start, especially among others who are sensitive to the needs of individuals in the group as well as the group as a whole.

That's one thing I thoroughly enjoy about the .oRg. Greatest support system next to family, a good family that is. Been good visiting with you and just be careful. You have a lot of riding years ahead of you and no sense shortening them with an accident. Have a Good 'un!

Nice post:thumbsup:....

Last edited:
not sure of the annuciation but I appreciate all the help I can get. Now for the next question: I am new to riding a busa and even on my 250 Ninja I have trouble going around corners and turns especially when turning right or going around a right curve. I really want to get better at this but fear most times stands in my way and I tend to freeze up and have to go around the corners/turns very slowly like in 2nd gear it really sucks when my riding buddies hit those curves in the 80-100 mph range.

Hey, TYO...I think this is a quote from this thread. Maybe a little further up than you were lookin? Thanks for the 'way to look out', though. I do appreciate it, bro. You never know what might go first, the mind or...well, you know! Have a good 'un! :thumbsup: :beerchug:

Hey, TYO...I think this is a quote from this thread. Maybe a little further up than you were lookin? Thanks for the 'way to look out', though. I do appreciate it, bro. You never know what might go first, the mind or...well, you know! Have a good 'un! :thumbsup: :beerchug:

My bad bro....

:agree:

Trina....don't take this the wrong way but I was wondering how you ended up with a Hayabusa? You mention that your riding experience is from a 250 Ninja and you admittedly have problems going around corners......:whistle:

Back