Why?????

well I have noticed it on my 2005 busa and a friends 2006 busa so what really gives????

Things only a woman would notice...:poke:
:laugh:

Just kidding.
probably just need to loosen the clamps and hanger bolts and adj them is all.
You can make them look even by twisiting and moving them a little.

women have a nack for seeing things that most men can't huh? wonder why that is? but anyway I have turned my exhausts and it seems that the header is where the issue is.

My left usually hangs lower then my right.......

but then again it depends if I'm wearing boxers or briefs :whistle:

Can't a girl just ask for a little assistance with an issue??? without the :poke: I had the same problem after market slip on cans an managed to loosen the rear an front clamp an play with it an re tighten it to perfect match.. good luck:thumbsup:

a dozen responses in 20 mins..... ShaaaaaaaaaaaZam !

You can always have a Mastoplexy done.
The surgeon can usually correct irregularities between the two same time !

:rofl:

You guys aint right I come here to get a definative answer on my exhaust and I get jokes geez! LOL:rofl:

We have to make jokes so we can run out to the bikes and see if there uneven.

I went and looked, Mine seem to be even but I dont think thats going to help you any

==========================================================

000_3038.jpg

Can't a girl just ask for a little assistance with an issue??? without the :poke: I had the same problem after market slip on cans an managed to loosen the rear an front clamp an play with it an re tighten it to perfect match.. good luck:thumbsup:

I agree thank you, today I live by rule #62 so as to not take myself too seriously.

...uh...if you set the bike upright off the kick stand, it'll usually level out. Or just turn left a little while your ridin...:whistle:

OK, OK, a little humor for you from another fellow rider.

Seriously though, I would like to consider at what point to you 'see' one side higher than the other? Exhaust tips, rear mounting brackets, at the crossover beneath the engine? Got pics? Would honestly like to help you with your interesting observation. :thumbsup: :beerchug:

Ok well I have no pics of it as of yet I just noticed it yesterday when I was polishing my wheels. I don't have cans on my bike I have, I don't know what you call them but they are short stubby pipes that come right out of the header. the ends sit just under my footpegs and it can get really hot at times. When I first got the bike I turned the pipes down toward the ground so that the heat wasnt running up my leg and it seemed to work just fine on the left with no more heat on my leg but the right is still spewing heat. I looked at them on the kickstand and I noticed they were uneven and wondered maybe that is why I still feel heat on the right. But give me a minute and I will run out and get a snapshot and hopefully this can help.

Back