Should this section be here?

• Yes

Votes: 15 62.5%
  • No

Votes: 9 37.5%

• Total voters

EvilMonkey DSK3

Registered
Why is there a political section on a Hayabusa forum ?
Aren't there enough political forums around the internet that all ready have this ?
I'm just getting sick of coming here everyday and there is another post one why Obama is bad! OK we get it you don't like him ...BUT GET OVER IT AND MOVE ON!
It may be the fact but for the last 5 days there is a new thread or it could be the fact i just quit smoking , either way its getting old.
Or at least give me the option to block this section so i don't have to look at it.
If I wanted political news or YOUR political view i will go to a political forum.

We talk about all sorts of things here, that's the beauty of the oRg...

You don't have to even go in the political forum :poke: unless someone's got a gun to your head :laugh:

VA hit it on the head, this place is so much more than just a Hayabusa forum. You can only talk bikes for so long before it grows old. People on here are like my extended (dysfunctional) family. If you don't like the political post, stay out of them.

Why is there a political section on a Hayabusa forum ?
that'sfunny I looked around and didnt see anyone holding you down making you open the politicle threads on here....Im here all day, most days and have only see them about 2-3 times in the past 10 weeks, so i dont think it's that much...maybe you are having other issues and just need a hug.....
:poke:

but just so you know, I dont read or post in those threads either.....but I dont mind them being up....not everyone likes my threads, not everyone likes your threads.....

you have the ability to choose what you click on.
USE IT!

Last edited by a moderator:
that'sfunny I looked around and didnt see anyone holding you down making you open the politicle threads on here....Im here all day, most days and have only see them about 2-3 times in the past 10 weeks, so i dont think it's that much...maybe you are having other issues and just need a hug.....
:poke:
I was gonna wait and respond but .....
Really ? You should learn how to count there has been 14 in the last 10 days and i don't need your sarcasm.

wow someone must be holding a gun to your head then, or maybe it is that I dont pay attention to them therefor I don't notice...the only reason I open yours is because it said why should this section be here.maybe you should try not to pay attention to them and you wont notice them either...and I really dont care what you need...I was trying to cheer you up....
:beerchug: truce

Last edited:
Some of them ARE a little over the top, but that's why they have their own section. You may choose to read/respond, or choose not to (and I notice that most choose not to by the low post counts). Again, it is your perogative to view/respond or not view/not respond.

Captain put down a very long, good post about this stuff (linked below). He has also stated it's his perogative to warn/delete/ban as he sees fit if it get's out of hand:

https://www.hayabusa.org/forum/random-thoughts/103581-thread-billy-busa.html

and

https://www.hayabusa.org/forum/rand...ecoming-we-determine-outcome.html#post1877303

Suggest you PM him or the admins if you have a complaint.

I would rather have all the political threads in one place so I don't have to look at them. If you get rid of the catagory I'm afraid they'll start being created in the off topic or non-bike related areas.

wow someone must be holding a gun to your head then, or maybe it is that I dont pay attention to them therefor I don't notice...the only reason I open yours is because it said why should this section be here.maybe you should try not to pay attention to them and you wont notice them either...and I really dont care what you need...I was trying to cheer you up....
:beerchug: truce

Sorry Im a little edgy! :beerchug: Truce!

In all honesty, the political forum was created to keep the politics OUT of the regular forums. So many don't want to read 'em and if they're all in one spot, it just made it easier to watch and/or avoid...

And yes i understand about "dont go in there" remarks and i dont ! I click new posts and go threw the new posts just to see what people have posted so Im not purposely looking for them.
Thats why I asked if there is a way to block that section so i dont even have to look at the title's ?

Last edited:
Sorry bud I understand your point but that is why it got moved to it's own section to begin with. If you don't want to read the thread don't read it. But I guess my opinion is, as long as the debates are intellignet and not just spreading rumor and hersey than they are valid and "fit in" in the fealing and spirit of the .org. Hope I am not sounding like a jerk as it is hard to express facial expression and tone in a forum.

I've seen you in there more than once :rofl:

Not even 1/2 of my boy R8 and it is getting less. Posting has become like teaching my Golden Retriever to make coffee in the morning. As hard as I try she will just never get it. :laugh:

It gives R8 a place to post.... :whistle:
:rofl:
alright thats funny right there:beerchug:

Here's my .02

Aside from everything they said I'll just add that it is important to know what's going on in OUR country. If all you hear is what the drive by media tells you than all your hearing is what the president WANTS you to hear. Sometimes you have to get the truth from those on the other side.

Not even 1/2 of my boy R8 and it is getting less. Posting has become like teaching my Golden Retriever to make coffee in the morning. As hard as I try she will just never get it. :laugh:
is this "pre" or "post" getting banned on your first user name? :whistle:

do not think this was a thread meant to bring up anyone in particular...

guy asked a question you turned into something different...

So tell us dog whisperer, all the great policies Obama has that you like.

Back