Politics on the forum

Allow/Dis-allow Political Threads on the .oRg?

• Allow

Votes: 87 70.7%
  • Disallow

Votes: 36 29.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Scar

Seasoned Pilot
Donating Member
Registered
Cast your vote about whether or not you care how anyone else casts their vote.

I'm not saying how I'll vote in this poll, but I'm also NOT SAYING HOW I'LL VOTE in the upcoming G/Election!

Politics is volatile and has nothing to do with Hayabusa-ing...so VOTE NOW!

Allow Political Threads?
Disallow Political Threads?

It's bad enough you can't even watch the news without getting saturated by mud-slinging and lies...do you want it here, as well?

Fugg politics! Should be the org renamed until election is over to something like ... GoJonnygo.org ? or ohhhhhhsarrraaaaohhhh.org ?

Last edited:
Hey, I invoke my First Ammendment Right to freedom of speech!!

If I can't speak freely on the .org, then where can I?

Are you trying to censor me, like Tipper Gore or some shid?

I don't agree with the publicans on much, but I never cared for Tipper Gore.

lets pretend we are all adults, and act like it.....it is kind of important regardless of which side of the fense you sit.

Why shouldn't people be allowed to discuss/debate about the upcoming election? I do care about who is elected to run my Country! It seems to be the libs that don't want to discuss it anymore since McCain now looks better than ever.

Many forums have banned politics and closed all the political threads... I can sure understand why.

Hey, so far, everyone's fairly civil, so why not sit back and enjoy the train wreck? :whistle:

I say allow... this is where I get my political education... cuz I sure can't make heads or tails of all the crap on TV :huh2:

:laugh: Thats what I'm talking about! :laugh:

I'll bet those "guests" lurking are actually Fox News tapping into the pulse of Americas smartest voting block. :cheerleader: GO HAYABUSA.ORG :cheerleader:

Last edited:
I say allow... this is where I get my political education... cuz I sure can't make heads or tails of all the crap on TV :huh2:

Not trying to Knock you Jules but this is not the place to get your political education. I say disallow because some only like to stir crap up and not to mention I do not come here to read about McCain or Obama I come here to read about the Busa and learn about the Busa and meet a few good people and I am sorry but all the politics just take away from that and the board just my 2 cents. If you want politics watch the new and the debates and stuff like that and form your opinion there

*AHEM*

IMO?? politics are no worse a subject to be discussing here than bike clubs, religious ideals, or bad business practices *cough* XXX *cough* .

as its been sed-we're all adults...well, almost:moon:...and we should be able to figure out when to open our mouths, n when to shut it-thats what my momma taught me when I wuz little:rulez:

*AHEM*

IMO?? politics are no worse a subject to be discussing here than bike clubs, religious ideals, or bad business practices *cough* XXX *cough* .

as its been sed-we're all adults...well, almost:moon:...and we should be able to figure out when to open our mouths, n when to shut it-thats what my momma taught me when I wuz little:rulez:

YEAH!

:thumbsup:

I think everyone should stand up for what they believe and vote their conscience. I enjoy a civil debate of the issues, but I think we should refrain from calling people with other points of view names like stoopid, etc. Just my .02.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back