Politics on the forum

Allow/Dis-allow Political Threads on the .oRg?

• Allow

Votes: 87 70.7%
  • Disallow

Votes: 36 29.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I personally don't care if they're there (the threads, that is) or not.

Easily enough identified by their titles, indeed, anyone can avoid them.

I agree that name-calling is unnecessary. That type of juvinility (a word I have never seen used before) completely tunes me out of a conversation.

Worst of all, I've yet to see in my lifetime a candidate who actually did what they promised they'd do...and yet we RALLY BEHIND THEM! Too bad we can't use the 'BS Detector' on 'em before we get to cast our votes.

Carry on, then.

You sure use some BIG words.. :rofl: :laugh:

we're a community, anything non-hayabusa 'ish just falls under off topic. As long as things don't go nuts like during the persians vs spartans period I'm fine with it. :thumbsup:

we're a community, anything non-hayabusa 'ish just falls under off topic. As long as things don't go nuts like during the persians vs spartans period I'm fine with it. :thumbsup:

I was not around to see anything about Persians VS Spartans...Please tell me what this was about?? And why would there be threads about it??

:dunno: :dunno:

I was not around to see anything about Persians VS Spartans...Please tell me what this was about?? And why would there be threads about it??

:dunno: :dunno:

Wow, I think a 300 photo is in order!!

300_movie_wallpaper.jpg

I pretty much live under a rock. Work then home to play mommy & wife, then back to work, and so goes the circle...LoL!

You wanna watch a "movie"? I brought home Don Juan staring Jonny Dep. Man!!! My wife loved that movie! She is a Depp fan, but this particular one is like ...:whistle::thumbsup: followed by :cheerleader:

Wedding dresses are white because you wouldn't want the "dishwasher" to be a different color than the rest of the appliances, would you?
:laugh:

What does it say about me that I had to read this three times before I got it???

You wanna watch a "movie"? I brought home Don Juan staring Jonny Dep. Man!!! My wife loved that movie! She is a Depp fan, but this particular one is like ...:whistle::thumbsup: followed by :cheerleader:

I am a HUGE Depp fan! I even think Captain Jack is a cutie! :woot:

oh P.S....

small_762440.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back