Politics on the forum

Allow/Dis-allow Political Threads on the .oRg?

• Allow

Votes: 87 70.7%
  • Disallow

Votes: 36 29.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, so far, everyone's fairly civil, so why not sit back and enjoy the train wreck? :whistle:

:laugh: I agree. If these bother someone they dont have to clik. I think the titles give it away. Maybe Omar can add a new feature to the org. an "IGNORE" button for threads:thumbsup: Then folks that dont like em' wont even know their there:beerchug:

Wedding dresses are white because you wouldn't want the "dishwasher" to be a different color than the rest of the appliances, would you?
:laugh:

Oops...did I say that out loud? :whistle:

I personally don't care if they're there (the threads, that is) or not.

Easily enough identified by their titles, indeed, anyone can avoid them.

I agree that name-calling is unnecessary. That type of juvinility (a word I have never seen used before) completely tunes me out of a conversation.

Worst of all, I've yet to see in my lifetime a candidate who actually did what they promised they'd do...and yet we RALLY BEHIND THEM! Too bad we can't use the 'BS Detector' on 'em before we get to cast our votes.

Carry on, then.

I personally don't care if they're there (the threads, that is) or not.

Easily enough identified by their titles, indeed, anyone can avoid them.

I agree that name-calling is unnecessary. That type of juvinility (a word I have never seen used before) completely tunes me out of a conversation.

Worst of all, I've yet to see in my lifetime a candidate who actually did what they promised they'd do...and yet we RALLY BEHIND THEM! Too bad we can't use the 'BS Detector' on 'em before we get to cast our votes.

Carry on, then.

+1,000,000

Yes we do. And yes, they do lie to get what they want. Feels like we're being pimped.

Michelle you are too funny!!

:rofl: :rofl:

I almost said this earlier, but did not want to start any shid over my joke. Here goes nothing! In regards to a previous thread: Don't ya think it is so cool that Palin's husband LETS her be involved in politics?? Okay, Okay I will let it die.

No, what is really cool is that Sarah's husband is okay with our secret love affair and that he won't mind raising our love-child!!

Michelle, if you and Mrs. Rubber are nice I will let y'all come and play with the kids in the White House!! That is, if your husbands allow the house work not to get done for a few days.

:poke:

Last edited:
I said something like that to my wife once...:whistle:

I didn't see her for three days!???

Then, on Wednesday, I could see her, just a little, out of one eye
:stoopid:

No, what is really cool is that Sarah's husband is okay with our secret love affair and that he won't mind raising our love-child!!

Michelle, if you and Mrs. Rubber are nice I will let y'all come and play with the kids in the White House!! That is, if your husbands allow the house work not to get done for a few days.

:poke:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Don't we all have control of our keyboards? What I mean is, if you don't want to read about, discuss or listen to someone discuss politics, then don't open that thread and move on to one you do want to read about? If someone does want to discuss it, then who are we to stifle it here or anywhere?

:werd: <<<first time ive ever used this sign cause i always thought it said wierd.:laugh: all these times I thought people were making fun of me :stoopid:

If this track is "Randon Thoughts" and continues along that line I don't want to have my free speech rights stepped on.

We grew this great country on great debates and will continue to do so even though they sometimes get excited. Everyone has a right to speak although some should reserve the right to stay quiet :whistle:

Let's just all agree to keep the hateful stuff at bay... and avoid making idiotic comments just to inspire a rumble - you know who you are.

We have some clear choices to make this fall that will have an affect on our country for a long time. Let's think and talk about it.

for the most part the threads stay pretty civil... I have seen a couple posters that seem to just be trolling for debate.. I think those posts are counter productive and tend to polarize the board.. (bad news)

If you have a political view you feel you want to share, that is cool, to do so with a statement that provokes others that feel different I feel is out of place and is likely why this thread is even necessary.

Cast your vote about whether or not you care how anyone else casts their vote.

I'm not saying how I'll vote in this poll, but I'm also NOT SAYING HOW I'LL VOTE in the upcoming G/Election!

Politics is volatile and has nothing to do with Hayabusa-ing...so VOTE NOW!

Allow Political Threads?
Disallow Political Threads?

It's bad enough you can't even watch the news without getting saturated by mud-slinging and lies...do you want it here, as well?

You mean like blue versus copper versys black versus red ad nauseum?

Or Canadian comedians versus American comedians? No?

North versus south?

Does anything else matter?

Oh, I know - who's on top? that's it.

Here's my vote. Being from the Deep South, that would be...
"Frankly mah deeyuh..."
You know the rest.

Last edited by a moderator:
OMG, that's exactly what I was like, thinking like yesterday when I was like allowed to do the laundry and like stuff...wow...

Yep, she's a lucky gal :rofl: Wow, to be like her... *sigh*

:cheerleader:

Get me a beer woman.:argue:2:rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back