Why I can't post as much anymore

Ah ain't that sweet!!!! Admit it. The real reason your not around is cause YOUR addicted to those little piggies too. :poke:

118682d1225166679-why-i-cant-post-much-anymore-100_2787.jpg

You might as well go start buying shotguns and gun cleaning equipment now.... because in another 10-12 years, you're gonna need 'em. :whistle:

Trust me.... as a father of eight, including 4 teenage girls, I know...... :banghead:

Gorgeous child you have there! :thumbsup:

Last edited:
You might as well go start buying shotguns and gun cleaning equipment now.... because in another 10-12 years, you're gonna need 'em. :whistle:

Trust me.... as a father of eight, including 4 teenage girls, I know...... :banghead:

4 Teenage girls under one roof!!!!! :bowdown: :please:

Earlier and ealier. my 1 year old Grandson is already bounding on the keyboard and wanting images/

Looks like she is playing Webkins! :laugh: And get rid of the binky, she's a big gurl, she dont need that! :whistle:

we're working on it. We usually do take it when she's on the pc. She's usually pretty good about giving it up unless its nap time or leaving somewhere:thumbsup:

Thanks man:thumbsup:

I think someone needs a wireless lap top and router for X-mas. that way everyone can be on at the same time.

Back