I should be in bed. but i can't sleep.

yamahor

DEAD MAN WALKING
Donating Member
Registered
Okay, so my day went from decent, to SHITTY!! This girl I thought I was over (long story) just txt messaged me telling me she's MARRYING her ex!!! WHY?!

Just when I think I'm over her, she calls me or txt's me and I start thinking about her again. WHy can't I get over this particular girl? I try, but I can't.

That must have been some good booty, Ben !
tounge.gif
laugh.gif

tounge.gif

laugh.gif
didn't even get that far...

She was just one of those girls (the only one I found) that thinks like me. Same wierd sense of humor, raised in a church as a preachers kid... Too much in common.

We never got in bed. Just talked, kissed, and watched movie's... Only girl I know of that has kept me actually interested while doing absolutely nothing.

Women aren't really attracted to the same type of personnality that they have. They want someone to change. No challenge = no relationship.
tounge.gif

oh, and most men look for someone that's the closest match to them. We want someone that can appreciate what we like.

TruWrecks
Diablobusaless

Group: Donating Member
Avg posts/day:3.48
Location: In the Corvette...somewhere Posted: June 12 2006,20:46

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Women aren't really attracted to the same type of personnality that they have. They want someone to change. No challenge = no relationship. [/QUOTE]

Tru dat, Playa !!!

tounge.gif

laugh.gif

She was just one of those girls (the only one I found) that thinks like me. Same wierd sense of humor, raised in a church as a preachers kid... Too much in common.

We never got in bed. Just talked, kissed, and watched movie's... Only girl I know of that has kept me actually interested while doing absolutely nothing.
Oh, now I get it , U'r still trying to get into the panties. Thatz my boy, just joking Playa.  
tounge.gif
  Maybe she called you as an attempt to sabotage any future with the ex by relighting your close friendship you two once shared
rock.gif
?  
rock.gif

<!--EDIT|Rhythm
Reason for Edit: None given...|1150170679 -->

tounge.gif

rock.gif

tounge.gif

laugh.gif

Oh, now I get it , U'r still trying to get into the panties. Thatz my boy, just joking Playa.  
tounge.gif
  Maybe she called you as an attempt to sabotage any future with the ex by relighting your close friendship you two once shared
rock.gif
?  
rock.gif
I don't know. It kinda seems it sometimes. THe last 2 times I heard from her, it was about her either POSSIBLY getting back together with Scott, or this time, her MARRYING Scott.

I've tried getting her off my mind... but I can't. I can't cut her off as a friend either, I'm just not that kinda guy.

tounge.gif

rock.gif

get back up on the warhorse, youngster. While there could be many factors that would cause you to be lovestruck by this particular woman, I'm leaning on one particular theory.

Perhaps it was a lack of closure for the two of you? Or perhaps just for you? There quite possibly could be a very dire/deep-rooted feeling of validation and acceptance that has not yet been fulfilled...and only she can fulfill that for you.

Of course, I could be about as off-target as a potato shot from a horse's ass. Talk to me a little bit more...I need to know more about circumstances surrounding it to make a better educated deduction.

Man, I just went through this same situation a while back. It really SUX! Your heart friggin breaks all over again.
Try your best not to let it get you down Ben. (Easier said than done). Try to look at what you have in yourself to offer someone else and pick up the peices, and find a woman that will actually care for you for who YOU are, and what YOU have to offer from within your heart. Not trying to sound corny or stupid, but I did find that trying to think like that did help (a little anyway) to ease the pain.
If you wanna talk bro, I will be glad to talk or just listen. Just pm me and I will give you my number dude.
That is some hard shid to go through! But your Busa family IS here for ya man.

get back up on the warhorse, youngster. While there could be many factors that would cause you to be lovestruck by this particular woman, I'm leaning on one particular theory.

Perhaps it was a lack of closure for the two of you? Or perhaps just for you? There quite possibly could be a very dire/deep-rooted feeling of validation and acceptance that has not yet been fulfilled...and only she can fulfill that for you.

Of course, I could be about as off-target as a potato shot from a horse's ass. Talk to me a little bit more...I need to know more about circumstances surrounding it to make a better educated deduction.
I've already talked with Michelle MORE than enough about it. If you really want details, I can get into them tommorrow.

Could be many reasons why she's letting you know! Women are just that way. She could appreciate your friendship so much she wanted to share it with you. She could like you more than you know and she wants to see your reaction. She could (as Rhythm said) want to sabotage the entire thing by letting the ex know she called/text'd you. I would tell you to let her know about your feelings and that while you appreciate the friendship it makes it a little difficult for you.

Man, I just went through this same situation a while back. It really SUX! Your heart friggin breaks all over again.
Try your best not to let it get you down Ben. (Easier said than done). Try to look at what you have in yourself to offer someone else and pick up the peices, and find a woman that will actually care for you for who YOU are, and what YOU have to offer from within your heart. Not trying to sound corny or stupid, but I did find that trying to think like that did help (a little anyway) to ease the pain.
If you wanna talk bro, I will be glad to talk or just listen. Just pm me and I will give you my number dude.
That is some hard shid to go through! But your Busa family IS here for ya man.
It's kinda funny, cause, didn't you post about it, and I gave you advice?

Just goes to show, don't take relationship advice from me.
tounge.gif

Yeah, you helped me, and I don't mind atleast trying to help you bro. Thats what we are all here for!!

I've already talked with Michelle MORE than enough about it. If you really want details, I can get into them tommorrow.
well, she probably gave you enough advice about it then. More than likely better advice than I could ever give.

If anything, you can always shoot me a PM. I'd be glad to help you sort through things.

I'm sorry to hear you got that txt from her. Ben, you are a wonderful guy who I truly consider a friend so please read this carefully. Since I'm a girl, I can probably predict what is going on in her head better than some of the guys. (Sorry guys but it's true.) Please forgive me for putting it bluntly but you have been good for her ego. She probably doesn't even know that she has been inadvertantly leading you on. In her mind, she is probably just trying to share her good news with a friend. Does she even realize how you feel about her? If she does know, then I do not have a lot of respect for her because she knows what she's doing to you and does it anyway. If she doesn't, you need to explain to her that you have feelings for her and that the friendship, as it is at this moment, is just not fair to really either of you. I realize you can't give up the friendship. You are not that kind of person. I do think you need to step back from it for a while, at least until you can heal some more emotionally. After you give it some time, you will be able to be the TRUE friend I know you want to be and not have other things in the back of your mind and heart. I know this is hard. You are a great person and have a lot of love to give but just need to find the right person to give it to. You are still very young and will probably meet many other girls along your way through life. Some of them may break your heart and some will have their hearts broken by you. The important thing is to learn to know the difference. It is better to be alone than with the wrong person for the wrong reasons and feeling lonely is a wrong reason. You have come a long way in just the short time that I've known you. Keep up with building your self-confidence and you will fine. When you feel better about yourself, others with be able to see it and will respond in kind. Luv ya buddy.

well, DOR makes a good point, Ben.

Yer best bet would be to talk to women about this one. They have the "inside scoop", that's for sure.

You're prolly gonna learn more about the woman psyche from one of them, at any rate.
laugh.gif

Chin up, dood. I know that this is probably something you don't wanna hear, but there are far more painful things out there. What you're going through is nothing to sneeze at, though...trust me, I know.

Took me five years to get over something similar to this...and I felt the same way about many things.

Don't let it bum you out too bad, though. Keep the spiral at bay...

C'mon...where's our good 'ol pal GIGANTOR, the CRUSHINATOR?
wink.gif

well, DOR makes a good point, Ben.

Yer best bet would be to talk to women about this one. They have the "inside scoop", that's for sure.

You're prolly gonna learn more about the woman psyche from one of them, at any rate.
laugh.gif

Chin up, dood. I know that this is probably something you don't wanna hear, but there are far more painful things out there. What you're going through is nothing to sneeze at, though...trust me, I know.

Took me five years to get over something similar to this...and I felt the same way about many things.

Don't let it bum you out too bad, though. Keep the spiral at bay...

C'mon...where's our good 'ol pal GIGANTOR, the CRUSHINATOR?
wink.gif
Dont worry Pac, I sent our Boy, Ben a Pm similar to dreamin_of_ridin advice with a grain of salt.  Being the Tru Pimp that I am I feel I gave him some fair advice that will get his head out of the clouds and back on track.  
race.gif

<!--EDIT|Rhythm
Reason for Edit: None given...|1150175841 -->

just one brotha lookin out for anotha. Very cool, Pimpin.

We all here for ya, Ben. Chin up, 'ol boy.

I know how you feel bro ! Its been years and I still think of this one person just about everyday .

Back