I should be in bed. but i can't sleep.

Since it sounds like you both separated and got over one another I would call and ask her "Why you are telling me this?"

First, she text messaged you with the news...WTF is that? She couldn't call you on the phone or ask to meet her? Looks like she wanted to make you jealous and her feel better about herself. If she was sincere about letting you know or inviting you she would have at least called you on the phone.

BTW, I've found that girls do like somebody "different" from them in some respects. Put her behind you and move forward. Time does heal all wounds.

hey, let go as quick as possible...
If she liked you, possibly...no women in this world, will tell you that kind of message...specially, in the text message...as you get more depressed trying to breathe, inhale harder than blow out...(I know, its sounds like wax on wax off...) but for real, in 3 min you will know, what I mean...I dare to say she has a no good heart for you...just send a message back says, you are in love with someone and have no time for you...
rock.gif

Ross - "WE WERE ON A BREAK!!!!
mad.gif
"

Sorry...couldn't resist.

Move along bro - plenty of fantastic women out there in the world. Broaden the horizons. Hey - just go to NYC and spend a week there just hanging out, going to comedy clubs (if that is your thing), disco etc.

You'll meet PLENTY of nice girls...not just the loose ones - real quality material. If you are of the same material then maybe sparks will fly...

Have fun being "single" again ;)

Hey Ben.......don't feel like your the only one buddy........I got the infamous email last night from a girl I was dating telling me it was "Her and not me"....blah blah blah.......pick yourself up, shake it off!!!! Trust me......there are others out there.....I know it!

Aww Ben...is this the gal we talked about?
sad.gif

Hang in there...some gals are gluttons for punishment...you can't change her mind, so it's time to put her behind you and look forward
sad.gif

sad.gif

I'm sorry to hear you got that txt from her. Ben, you are a wonderful guy who I truly consider a friend so please read this carefully. Since I'm a girl, I can probably predict what is going on in her head better than some of the guys. (Sorry guys but it's true.) Please forgive me for putting it bluntly but you have been good for her ego. She probably doesn't even know that she has been inadvertantly leading you on. In her mind, she is probably just trying to share her good news with a friend. Does she even realize how you feel about her? If she does know, then I do not have a lot of respect for her because she knows what she's doing to you and does it anyway. If she doesn't, you need to explain to her that you have feelings for her and that the friendship, as it is at this moment, is just not fair to really either of you. I realize you can't give up the friendship. You are not that kind of person. I do think you need to step back from it for a while, at least until you can heal some more emotionally. After you give it some time, you will be able to be the TRUE friend I know you want to be and not have other things in the back of your mind and heart. I know this is hard. You are a great person and have a lot of love to give but just need to find the right person to give it to. You are still very young and will probably meet many other girls along your way through life. Some of them may break your heart and some will have their hearts broken by you. The important thing is to learn to know the difference. It is better to be alone than with the wrong person for the wrong reasons and feeling lonely is a wrong reason. You have come a long way in just the short time that I've known you. Keep up with building your self-confidence and you will fine. When you feel better about yourself, others with be able to see it and will respond in kind. Luv ya buddy.
Excellent advice ... read this one over and over again Bro.

I know how you're feeling right now. I am in a similar position. It happens to almost everybody from time to time... I've read lots of good advice above. Good for you and good for me too. Move on. Live your life and things will look better in the near future. Keep yourself busy. Do stuff. Do a list of things you want to achieve and go for it.

Ben, as your friend i have to say this. Move on. This girl is messing with your head cause she know's you will get worked up over her in a heartbeat no matter what she says. She's playing head games and isn't your friend. Friends don't do this to one another.

Brother there's alot of fish in the sea and it's time to get out and hook one.
You can still care for someone but not want deal with them. You need to break it down very basic and explain what happens when she does this and tell her that this isn't cool. I would say act like you couldn't care less about her engagment, but all that would do is probly do is peak her intrest.

Move on. You will be alot better off.

PS. We could always go back up to Chili's and hit on that one waitress.
Errr, I mean YOU could hit on her.(Guess who might be reading this)........ Not that i would EVER hit on another girl. LOL

<!--EDIT|GMbusa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1150216170 -->

Ben, as your friend i have to say this. Move on. This girl is messing with your head cause she know's you will get worked up over her in a heartbeat no matter what she says. She's playing head games and isn't your friend. Friends don't do this to one another.

You can still care for someone but not want deal with them. You need to break it down very basic and explain what happens when she does this and tell her that this isn't cool. I would say act like you couldn't care less about her engagment, but all that would do is probly do is peak her intrest.

Errr, I mean YOU could hit on her.(Guess who might be reading this)........ Not that i would EVER hit on another girl. LOL
Nice save.
rock.gif
rock.gif
You might want to duck.
biggrin.gif

rock.gif

Women! You just can't beat 'em...you'll go to jail of you do. Ha!

Sorry to hear of your troubles little bro. It's amazing how that certain someone can crawl right up under you skin like that. I'll just say it was bad form on her part to TM you...Just hit your finger w/ a hammer. You won't think about her for a while if you do it right!
laugh.gif

With the billions of women on this planet, I'll bet there's AT LEAST a few hundred million out there with the same quality you mention. I know what you're saying, but go find the next one! She's waitin' for you, somewhere, right now!

I might take you up on that if you want to play DD.
biggrin.gif

Can you say "BLITZED!!!"

I know I probably will this weekend with the week I'm having.
sad.gif

That must have been some good booty, Ben !
tounge.gif
laugh.gif
didn't even get that far...

She was just one of those girls (the only one I found) that thinks like me. Same wierd sense of humor, raised in a church as a preachers kid... Too much in common.

We never got in bed. Just talked, kissed, and watched movie's... Only girl I know of that has kept me actually interested while doing absolutely nothing.
You just answered your own question...

Back