who deleted the I broke up with my GF thread"

more anna

rev.jpg

WTF?
laugh.gif
I dunno about you, JD. That was real clever with Thrash's banner...nice.

And you don't like my island girls? I think she's quite sexy....but I dunno about the one with Rev's face on it...looks...enticing....

I'm sorry! She's absolutely lovelY! I'm in a real bizaar mood at this second which will soon be remedied as I fall into bed! HAHAHHAAHA all good fun!!! is fatigue poisoning really deadly?
zzzzZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

j/k bro...
wink.gif
I know...she's quite the sexy one...
More!
More!
More!
More!
More!
More!
More!
More!
More!
More!
More!
More!
More!
More!
More!
More!
More!
More!
More!
More!
More!
More!
More!
More!
More!
More!
More!
More!
More!
More!
More!
More!
More!
More!
More!
More!
More!
More!
More!
More!
More!
More!
More!
More!

Oh what you miss on weekends Michelle.  Nice guy from Greece (wearing very strange/gay like pants) breaks up with hairstylist because he cannot satisfy her, then drinks many beers and then gets on the computer and writes us all to share his experience (similar to my Emu experience) with all us sensitive Busa riders.  One of our guys over emotes just a tad with very long storybook like advice and the whole group turns on him like a pack of RSD’s at a girls hockey game.  That’s all.
You know, I really should try to keep up with the weekend mayhem, but alas, I found that I have a life!  
tounge.gif

Oh, I'm kidding...I'd be on there if I didn't have tons of things going on and those people living in my house (hubby and two sons)...
tounge.gif

Thrasher, I tried, I really did...but, I couldn't get through it all!  I am not upset you let out SOME secrets...you'll never know all secrets about women 'cause we don't know 'em ourselves!  
laugh.gif
 I'm gonna have to call "making some shid up" on you simply because women are smarter and YOU couldn't possibly know more than we do!  
laugh.gif

I kind of felt sorry for the guy from Greece, but just don't have it in me to ramble on about it...hell, I've been with the same guy for 20 years now; I seriously doubt I have insight in to any type of "dating" scene any more!  
biggrin.gif
You cant call BS!!! it is all true!!! I have gone where no man has gone before!! into a woman's head and I made it back alive!!!!

Now I look over my shoulder everyday... I know they are coming for me!! they want to sear the knowledge from my brain with their telepathic powers!! but I wont let them!! my secrets!! MINE! I TELL YOU!!!!

Oh and Michelle, you would be surprised, I bet I know things about you that you dont even know yourself muah ha ha!!
HA!! You cant call BS!!! it is all true!!! I have gone where no man has gone before!! into a woman's head and I made it back alive!!!!

It was a short journey into some shallow waters...  No surprise you made it back Bro...  
wow.gif

wow.gif

ices_rofl.gif
[/QUOTE]
A true classic if ever there was one
beerchug.gif

tounge.gif

laugh.gif

wow.gif

Back