who deleted the I broke up with my GF thread"

DANG, Rev!! BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAA!!!! I WISH I still had hair that long! You can BT could have a PhotoShop shootout! Defacing Greg! hahahahaha

I love the photoshopped pics of WWJD...
laugh.gif

What was this thread about?
wink.gif

Yep this is how you make an Iowa Man look like a Texas Woman...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Oh damn, did I say that out loud?

laugh.gif

I love the photoshopped pics of WWJD...
laugh.gif

What was this thread about?
wink.gif
Michelle -

It is about the Novel I wrote about women, you can find it here

But be warned, you are going to want to beat me up for letting the girls clubs secrets out.

And oh yeah, get a few cups of coffee and expect to spend the next few days reading it.
drooling3.gif
face7.gif

biggrin.gif

Oh what you miss on weekends Michelle. Nice guy from Greece (wearing very strange/gay like pants) breaks up with hairstylist because he cannot satisfy her, then drinks many beers and then gets on the computer and writes us all to share his experience (similar to my Emu experience) with all us sensitive Busa riders. One of our guys over emotes just a tad with very long storybook like advice and the whole group turns on him like a pack of RSD’s at a girls hockey game. That’s all.

countsled.gif

Oh what you miss on weekends Michelle.  Nice guy from Greece (wearing very strange/gay like pants) breaks up with hairstylist because he cannot satisfy her, then drinks many beers and then gets on the computer and writes us all to share his experience (similar to my Emu experience) with all us sensitive Busa riders.  One of our guys over emotes just a tad with very long storybook like advice and the whole group turns on him like a pack of RSD’s at a girls hockey game.  That’s all.
ices_rofl.gif

jump9.gif

Oh what you miss on weekends Michelle.  Nice guy from Greece (wearing very strange/gay like pants) breaks up with hairstylist because he cannot satisfy her, then drinks many beers and then gets on the computer and writes us all to share his experience (similar to my Emu experience) with all us sensitive Busa riders.  One of our guys over emotes just a tad with very long storybook like advice and the whole group turns on him like a pack of RSD’s at a girls hockey game.  That’s all.
You know, I really should try to keep up with the weekend mayhem, but alas, I found that I have a life!
tounge.gif

Oh, I'm kidding...I'd be on there if I didn't have tons of things going on and those people living in my house (hubby and two sons)...
tounge.gif

Thrasher, I tried, I really did...but, I couldn't get through it all! I am not upset you let out SOME secrets...you'll never know all secrets about women 'cause we don't know 'em ourselves!
laugh.gif
I'm gonna have to call "making some shid up" on you simply because women are smarter and YOU couldn't possibly know more than we do!
laugh.gif

I kind of felt sorry for the guy from Greece, but just don't have it in me to ramble on about it...hell, I've been with the same guy for 20 years now; I seriously doubt I have insight in to any type of "dating" scene any more!
biggrin.gif

tounge.gif

laugh.gif

ROFLMFAO....

You know, I really should try to keep up with the weekend mayhem, but alas, I found that I have a life!  
tounge.gif

Oh, I'm kidding...I'd be on there if I didn't have tons of things going on and those people living in my house (hubby and two sons)...
tounge.gif

Thrasher, I tried, I really did...but, I couldn't get through it all!  I am not upset you let out SOME secrets...you'll never know all secrets about women 'cause we don't know 'em ourselves!  
laugh.gif
 I'm gonna have to call "making some shid up" on you simply because women are smarter and YOU couldn't possibly know more than we do!  
laugh.gif

I kind of felt sorry for the guy from Greece, but just don't have it in me to ramble on about it...hell, I've been with the same guy for 20 years now; I seriously doubt I have insight in to any type of "dating" scene any more!  
biggrin.gif
You cant call BS!!! it is all true!!! I have gone where no man has gone before!! into a woman's head and I made it back alive!!!!

Now I look over my shoulder everyday... I know they are coming for me!! they want to sear the knowledge from my brain with their telepathic powers!! but I wont let them!! my secrets!! MINE! I TELL YOU!!!!

Oh and Michelle, you would be surprised, I bet I know things about you that you dont even know yourself muah ha ha!!

<!--EDIT|thrasherfox
Reason for Edit: None given...|1093891135 -->

tounge.gif

laugh.gif

It was only oved because it was under bke related subjects. OF which it was not bike related. So I moved it ot Non-bike related subjects.
wow.gif

tounge.gif

tounge.gif

Thrasher, I tried, I really did...but, I couldn't get through it all!  I am not upset you let out SOME secrets...you'll never know all secrets about women 'cause we don't know 'em ourselves!  
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

biggrin.gif
You cant call BS!!! it is all true!!! I have gone where no man has gone before!! into a woman's head and I made it back alive!!!!

Now I look over my shoulder everyday... I know they are coming for me!! they want to sear the knowledge from my brain with their telepathic powers!! but I wont let them!! my secrets!! MINE! I TELL YOU!!!!

Oh and Michelle, you would be surprised, I bet I know things about you that you dont even know yourself muah ha ha!!
HA!! You cant call BS!!! it is all true!!! I have gone where no man has gone before!! into a woman's head and I made it back alive!!!![/QUOTE]

It was a short journey into some shallow waters... No surprise you made it back Bro...
wow.gif
wow.gif
ices_rofl.gif

tounge.gif

laugh.gif

wow.gif

tounge.gif

tounge.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

biggrin.gif

HA!! You cant call BS!!! it is all true!!! I have gone where no man has gone before!! into a woman's head and I made it back alive!!!!

It was a short journey into some shallow waters...  No surprise you made it back Bro...  
wow.gif

wow.gif

ices_rofl.gif
[/QUOTE]
Hey dillweed! You should've said that to my face when you had the chance, but you knew you'd get socked for it!
biggrin.gif
Chicken...heavily armed and waiting my azz...

So, Thrasher, do tell...what things could you possibly know about me that I don't already suspect of myself?!
tounge.gif

Damn Lazer...I'm gonna get him for stirring this pot and pointing out all I've missed!
laugh.gif
I was just going through life, oblivious to all that occurs around me, when he had to tell me "hey, I wrote you something...blah blah blah"
laugh.gif

tounge.gif

laugh.gif

wow.gif

biggrin.gif

tounge.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Back