who deleted the I broke up with my GF thread"

thrasherfox

BUSA
Donating Member
Registered
I had a notification that someone had posted a reply to the thread (BT) and I clicked on it and the thread seems to be deleted.

Whomever deleted it, if it was due to any content I had written please let me know so I will know better in the future.

I didn't think I had said anything that crossed the line but I think I made the largest post so I am guessing it was something I might have said.

So whomever did it, please PM me to let me know if it was something I said or not and if so what specifically was it..

Thanks

It's still there ya long winded fugger. Captain prolly had to rush out and get a new server just to hold that one reply you made in there. He must have put it back up once the Ron dedicated server was up and runnin'.
biggrin.gif

It's still there ya long winded fugger. Captain prolly had to rush out and get a new server just to hold that one reply you made in there. He must have put it back up once the Ron dedicated server was up and runnin'.
biggrin.gif
ices_rofl.gif

BT - I started laughing at that statement so hard I almost busted my nut I think ROTFLMAO.

Long winded? who? muah?
biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

Ahhh, another WWJD pic to deface!
biggrin.gif
Here ya go, man. My latest WWJD photochop.

It's 4:19... Got a minute?
rock.gif
biggrin.gif

sultryorstoned.jpg

biggrin.gif

Ahhh, another WWJD pic to deface!
biggrin.gif
Here ya go, man. My latest WWJD photochop.

It's 4:19... Got a minute?
rock.gif
biggrin.gif
aw, geeez! I keep forgetting you're lurking out there with your fingure on the PhtoShop button, BT! HAHAHAHHAA don't MAKE me go lookin for a pic of you... I'll find it if I need to [evil grin]

[Ahem] That's not Anna... I'm not supposed to post that pic of her at lunch she said, so that's not her. It's... um... Annabel, yeah, Annabel. Funny coincidence the names, huh?

biggrin.gif

Thrash,

Since you're into so much philosophy, let's talk information overload. You've got a lot of great things to say but you are very 'flow of conscience'. Surely you can express your thoughts with fewer words. The fewer the words, the more significant each one becomes. It's hard to make a profound statement with so many words. The shere number of words itself sucks the profoundness right out of it.

BTW, I like you a lot and appreciate your values here on the board.

Thrash,

Since you're into so much philosophy, let's talk information overload. You've got a lot of great things to say but you are very 'flow of conscience'. Surely you can express your thoughts with fewer words. The fewer the words, the more significant each one becomes. It's hard to make a profound statement with so many words. The shere number of words itself sucks the profoundness right out of it.

BTW, I like you a lot and appreciate your values here on the board.
Thanks MeltdownZ -

I have always had that problem. I know I often ramble.

My problem is I write as I speak and I often speak from the heart, and when I speak from the heart I try to ensure I do it in a way that is clear and not confusing. Which often leads into a long explanation (doah like now
smile.gif
).

Yeah.. I will admit, on the most recent thread I went WAY beyond what I should have.

However there have been a few times in the past that I have wrote like that, then afterwards deleted the thread and then after I deleted it I had people PM me telling me what I wrote was good and should not have deleted it.

Ok, to shorten the above up:

Yes, it was way long, I agree I will try to do better
biggrin.gif

Ron

Heheh...I should call you Hemingway, Thrash.

Really though...seems like you're on rampage to get carpel tunnel, syndrome, bro. It's all good though...type on!!

WWJD's true colors.. "Sultry!" You Freak!
smile.gif

<!--EDIT|Revlis
Reason for Edit: None given...|1093869038 -->

_WWJDBAD.jpg

Back