Will somebody please delete this thread ?

Blanca BusaLess

Suffers from PBSD
Donating Member
Registered
https://www.hayabusa.org/forum/random-thoughts/144538-clubhouse-sandwich-pics.html

DELETED :) HOPE THAT HELPS WITH YOUR FOOD RECOVERY. M.E.T

I believe Ken has broken a rule and posted pics of food p0rn which are offensive to me ! I can't stop looking at it. I can't stop thinking about it.
I want to take that sandwich and rub it all over my body !
I am a recovering food binger and the pics in that thread are offensively tempting to me !
Ken I still have your address so don't be surprised if AFTER THE WEATHER WARMS UP I show up on your door step looking for a club sandwich fix, cmon just one please just give me one, oh God I need a club sammy !

Last edited by a moderator:
Im on the way to his house Blanca, pick me up on the way, he and I need to have a cook-off. I make a mean mac and cheese out of a box:whistle:

sniff* sniff* me thinks someone been hitting the herb....lol

Quagmire-Giggity.gif

Quagmire-Giggity.gif

He did actually post a neked breast on the forums :whistle:

just sayin :rofl:

So, If I light a naked chick on fire and take a picture, I can post it on here?

Way to go Blanca, The first step Is admitting you have a problem:laugh:

https://www.hayabusa.org/forum/random-thoughts/144538-clubhouse-sandwich-pics.html

I believe Ken has broken a rule and posted pics of food p0rn which are offensive to me ! I can't stop looking at it. I can't stop thinking about it.
I want to take that sandwich and rub it all over my body !
I am a recovering food binger and the pics in that thread are offensively tempting to me !
Ken I still have your address so don't be surprised if AFTER THE WEATHER WARMS UP I show up on your door step looking for a club sandwich fix, cmon just one please just give me one, oh God I need a club sammy !

You're in Florida, feel sorry for all of us in the cold, go for a ride and the sandwich will be replaced with a smile. :beerchug:

Back